Open Studios Art Tour
Saturday December 6 and Sunday December 7
11 AM until 5 PM
Open Studios is a group of artists from Altadena and Pasadena that, with the support of the community, is dedicated to promote ART and to sharing their work. This Art Tour will feature fifteen artists at nine home studios and three retail locations. Maps to the tour are available online and at each retail location and studio.
The idea of having an Open Studio was started by artist and prolific painter Patrick Gothard and his wife Mary. Their first Open Studio show was ten years ago. In 2013, they collaborated with Ginko Ching Lee and other local artists to expand to a local art tour. It was a great success and found a very receptive audience. This show is the third Open Studios art tour and we look forward to many more.
We hope that you enjoy getting a peek into our artistic process and continue to join us in the future for more Fun, Food and Fantastic Art on the first weekend of December and again in June.
Maps are available at the following businesses:
2. Leah Knecht – 626-644-8081- 1208 N. Oxford Ave, Pasadena
3. Ana Marini-Genzon – 626-676-9913 – 710 Florecita Terrace, Altadena- www.amgart.com
4. Janell Mithani – 626-344-2787 –2505 Highland Ave., Altadena- www.Janellmithaniart.com
6. Patrick and Mary Gothard – 626-798-4760 – 215 Laurel Drive, Altadena
7. Renee Strouse – 626-826-3777 – 1716 Morada Place, Altadena
8. Daarina Abdus-Samad, 626-529-6204 – 731 Poppyfields, Altadena
9. Sonali Kolhatkar, 626-676-7884 – 1814 Santa Rosa, Ave. Pasadena
10. Deb Halberstadt, 626-798-1082
11. Patricia Woodlin, 842-3247
12. Fawn Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Carole Kim, email@example.com
14. Dave Lovejoy, 1000 N. Oakland Ave. Pasadena
December Open Studios event is coming up!!!
Amy’s Patio Café, 900 E. Altadena Drive
Hoopla!, 2591 Fair Oaks Avenue
Sidewalk Café, 2057 N. Los Robles Avenue, Pasadena
Nike Opens Store in Pasadena
This is the place for Nike Running, Training and Sportswear styles, with a full line of apparel, accessories, footwear and equipment for men and women. Get and stay inspired and keep running!
New Nike Running Store Pasadena CA
We're now up and running in your neighborhood. Nike Running Pasadena is now open. pic.twitter.com/5DpwPuvUwx
— Nike Los Angeles (@NikeLA) November 26, 2014
37 W Colorado Blvd, Pasadena
Phone (626) 793-7862
LA Cookie Con & Sweets Show Pasadena Convention Jan 25, 2015
Tickets Onsale Now!
Limited capacity. No tickets at the door. Tickets are all inclusive of samples, demos, classes, autograph signings, and more.
10% of ticket sales proceeds benefit Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
LA Cookie Con and Sweets Show: the West Coast’s biggest convention for bakers, pastry lovers, sweet tooths and food TV fans!
Fun for the Whole Family
From the littlest sous chefs to lifelong bakers, we have fun programming and delicious food for the whole family to enjoy. Your ticket includes:
- Hundreds of delicious free samples from national and local vendors, offering an extravaganza of cookies, candy, chocolate, coffee, ice cream, beverages and unique baked savories, too
- Previews of the best new baking and cooking tools for amateurs through professionals
- Classes, demonstrations and activities for all including fondant rolling by Caljava/Fondx, pastry decorating, baking, candy apple making, photo booth and more
- Packed celebrity guest lineup headlined by world-renowned cake artist Ron Ben-Israel, star of Food Network’s hit show “Sweet Genius”, plus popular contestants from Masterchef, Masterchef Junior and Next Food Network Star
- Amateur Baking Contest and Charity Raffle to benefit Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- World Dessert Table Championships judged by celebrity guests and luxury event planners
- Kids Zone with free face painting by LA Parent. 1 free child age 12 or under per paying adult.
- VIP Lounge with exclusive hors d’oeuvres, sweet bites, celebrity meet and greets and programming
Our sponsors Keurig, Amoretti, Whole Foods, Yelp and Tastemade will be onsite with giveaways and swag, too!
Meet Your Favorite Culinary Celebrities
Many of your favorite TV personalities will be on hand for free autograph signings and to judge our charity Baking Contests, including: Ron Ben-Israel, Masterchef Season 5’s Ahran Cho and Daniel McGuffey, Masterchef Season 3’s Monti Carlo, Masterchef Junior Season 1’s Sarah Lane, Troy Glass and runner-up Dara the Bow Girl, Cake Boss: Next Great Baker’s Greggy Soriano and Next Food Network Star’s Stacey Poon-Kinney. Join them in helping us support Children’s Hospital Los Angeles!
Professionals/Press: Discover New Favorites
Bloggers, vloggers, media, and press: Click Here to apply for press passes. Please include links to your website and social media links with follower counts, plus an estimate of your monthly pageviews (if applicable).
Restaurant owners & managers, buyers for convenience stores, markets, cafes, and gift shops, etc. as well as event planners and production (catering) coordinators: Click Here to apply for pro passes. Please include your business’s name, your role/title, and your full contact information.
To stay in the loop, RSVP on Facebook! Click here: https://www.facebook.com/events/324281194423609/
*Celebrity lineup and programming schedule subject to change.
Announcement: our first pre-sale sold out in record time. By popular demand we’re doing one more. Today only, use the code ‘keurig’ for 30% off General Admission. Code expires at 11:55 pm!
Subscribe to our E-newsletter
Subscribe to stay posted on news from LA Cookie Con and Sweets Show on Sunday, January 25th, 2015, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Autograph signings, class/demo/workshop schedule and giveaways TBA.
Join our weekly newsletter now for a 10% off coupon. No spam!
LA Cookie Con is produced by AKT Entertainment, LLC.
For media, vendor, and information inquiries, please use our contact form.
AKT Entertainment, LLC c/o Todd & Nancy
531-A N. Hollywood Way Burbank, CA 91505
Pasadena Convention Center
300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91101
Pasadena, CA 91101
Rosetta Translation Shanghai China
Headquartered in London and serving corporate clients in any of its five offices around the globe, Rosetta translation is a new, more personalized translation service. No longer will your company be shunted around from person to person and have dates extended, delaying your work. With Rosetta Translation services, you are guaranteed to have a single person, familiar with your specific needs, who will be with you from beginning to end.
Rosetta Translation also has a specific formula to solve the issue that most companies run into when choosing a translation service, namely, that most professionals only specialize in translating general business documents and run into trouble with more specialized assignments. Rosetta Translation solves this problem by first analyzing the specific document’s requirements before choosing the translators that have expertise in that genre of writing, such as finance, accounting or law. When submitting your project, Rosetta Translation will be able to provide you a quote that is tailored specifically to your project, and is based on both the quantity and the complexity of the work you are submitting.
Rosetta Translation Shanghai is the top in project management for both large and multi-lingual translations, as well as offering you a number of resources besides translation, including both electronic publishing and digital and paper printing.
Rosetta Translation Shanghai is able to offer you high quality work in a definite timeframe, as well as offering you competitive pricing, giving you the best value for your money, as well as sending you top-quality work. You can feel comfortable in choosing Rosetta Translation for all of your translation needs, knowing that they are sending you the best work from the most-informed sources for the best prices. Rosetta Translation services are the solution for any of your business translation needs. After one experience, you will be raving about them to anyone that will listen.
A quote is free, and you can learn more about the offerings.
You can contact Rosetta Translation Shanghai at:
Unit 501, Building No. 2 175 Xiangyang Road Shanghai, China
+86 21 64 67 69 17
Brought to you by your friends at Rosetta Translation
Use Promo Code LAWTJOLLY to SAVE!
Shake, stir, sip and dance your way through the most festive spirits tasting event of the season!
Celebrate the holidays with Los Angeles magazine and indulge in a variety of creative cocktails made with some of the season’s most sought-after vodkas, tequilas, gins, whiskeys, and more. Meet the mixologists, learn new recipes, enjoy festive bites and take photos with Santa.
for Discounted Tickets & All Details
Use Promo Code LAWTJOLLY to SAVE!
NO TICKETS SOLD AT THE DOOR.
ADVANCE PURCHASE ONLY!
Sneak Peak at 2014 Black Friday Deals at MicrosoftStore.com Now
facebook page for Chick-fil-A Pasadena
Save the Date! 2015 DMW Conference Schedule @dewexpo @dmwnews
Click to view this email in a browser
USC vs UCLA November 22, 2014 Rose Bowl Game Tickets
UCLA Bruins vs USC Trojans
Saturday, Nov 22, 2014 at 5:00pm, Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA
1. AceTicket: Tickets Still Available for both dates
2. Box OfficeTicket Sales: Tickets for both dates
3. VividSeats.com Tickets still available
4. TicketSpot Tickets are still available.
5. ScoreBig: Sold Out for now