Open Studios Art Tour
Saturday December 6 and Sunday December 7
11 AM until 5 PM
Open Studios is a group of artists from Altadena and Pasadena that, with the support of the community, is dedicated to promote ART and to sharing their work. This Art Tour will feature fifteen artists at nine home studios and three retail locations. Maps to the tour are available online and at each retail location and studio.
The idea of having an Open Studio was started by artist and prolific painter Patrick Gothard and his wife Mary. Their first Open Studio show was ten years ago. In 2013, they collaborated with Ginko Ching Lee and other local artists to expand to a local art tour. It was a great success and found a very receptive audience. This show is the third Open Studios art tour and we look forward to many more.
We hope that you enjoy getting a peek into our artistic process and continue to join us in the future for more Fun, Food and Fantastic Art on the first weekend of December and again in June.
Maps are available at the following businesses:
2. Leah Knecht – 626-644-8081- 1208 N. Oxford Ave, Pasadena
3. Ana Marini-Genzon – 626-676-9913 – 710 Florecita Terrace, Altadena- www.amgart.com
4. Janell Mithani – 626-344-2787 –2505 Highland Ave., Altadena- www.Janellmithaniart.com
6. Patrick and Mary Gothard – 626-798-4760 – 215 Laurel Drive, Altadena
7. Renee Strouse – 626-826-3777 – 1716 Morada Place, Altadena
8. Daarina Abdus-Samad, 626-529-6204 – 731 Poppyfields, Altadena
9. Sonali Kolhatkar, 626-676-7884 – 1814 Santa Rosa, Ave. Pasadena
10. Deb Halberstadt, 626-798-1082
11. Patricia Woodlin, 842-3247
12. Fawn Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Carole Kim, email@example.com
14. Dave Lovejoy, 1000 N. Oakland Ave. Pasadena
December Open Studios event is coming up!!!
Amy’s Patio Café, 900 E. Altadena Drive
Hoopla!, 2591 Fair Oaks Avenue
Sidewalk Café, 2057 N. Los Robles Avenue, Pasadena