Google Earth for iPhone and iPod touch
Google Earth is now available for both the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. Beyond searching for cities, places, and businesses around the world, you can use auto-tilt to adjust your view and see 3D terrain, view geo-located Wikipedia articles and Panoramio photos, and use “My Location” to virtually fly to your current location. You can download it directly from the iTunes App Store.
IcedOutGear.com is the #1 Source for Hip Hop Gear! Iced Out Gear has got the Bling — Personalized LED Belt Buckles & Dog Tags, Icedout Crosses, Pendants, Chains, Pimp Cups, Shudder Shades, World Time Watches, and GRILLZ! They can even create Custom Jewelry Items! Everything is PRICED LOW, SHIPPED FAST and comes with a 100% MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! See what Iced Out Gear’s got in the house!
As the economy slows and budgets contract, how will you make every online marketing dollar work for you in 2009? This is a crucial webinar for smart marketers looking for answers as they plan for the first quarter and the remainder of 2009.
Join comScore and Reprise Media to discuss Adding Search Muscle to Your Marketing in a Weak Economy. Joshua Stylman and I will review the trends in search that will have a significant impact on your campaigns next year. Delving deeper, we will explore specific strategies that will help maximize your return on marketing efforts, including:
· How to amplify your other marketing efforts through an integrated paid search strategy
· How to put the competition’s marketing dollars to work for you via ad drafting
· How to use search data as a focus group to test key messages, markets and product features
This 1-hour webinar will be held on Thursday, November 13 at 2:00 p.m. ET/ 11:00 a.m. PT. Register by clicking on this link:
I hope to see you on the webinar.
Eli Goodman Search Evangelist | comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCOR)
+1 (212) 497-1729 | email@example.com
The notebooks containing the recalled batteries were sold directly by the computer makers or through computer and electronics stores and Web retailers. The notebooks were sold for between $700 and $3, 000. Some of the batteries were also sold separately for between $100 and $160.
In the United States, HP’s recall involves a total of 32,000 batteries in three notebooks, the HP Pavilion, models dv1000, dv8000 and zd8000; Compaq Presario, models v2000 and v2400; and the HP Compaq, models nc6110, nc6120, nc6140, nc6220, nc6230, nx4800, nx4820, nx6110, nx6120, and nx9600. The recalled batteries have a bar-code label starting with A0, L0, L1, and GC. HP has set up a Web site for customers to get instructions on replacing the batteries and has also listed a toll-free number, 800-889-2031.
Toshiba has recalled 3,000 batteries in two notebooks, the Satellite, models A70/A75, P30/P5, M30X/M35X, and M50/M55; and the Tecra, models A3, A5, and S2. Toshiba also has a recall Web site and toll-free number, 800-457-7777.
Dell’s affected notebooks are the Latitude, model 110L, and Inspiron, models 1100, 1150, 5100, 5150, and 5160. Dell also has set up a customer Web site and toll-free number, 866-342-0011.
My experience is that Acapulco will honor the $2.99 or $3.99 discount. If not I would contact them and complain.
5660 Katella Ave Ste 100
Cypress, CA 90630
REAL MEX FOODS DISTRIBUTION
|7150 Village Dr.
Buena Park, CA 90621
Phone (714) 523-0031 Fax (714) 521-8674 or e-mail Info@realmexfoods.com
General Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
REAL MEX FOODS MANUFACTURING
|13013 E. Molette St.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Phone (562) 802-0770 Fax (562) 802-9924
General Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Next time I go I will ask about their policy regarding coupons.
This is the posted comment:
They never give the entree for 2.99. Rather they deduct 2.99 from entree price. Not right!!
Ropak Storage Hampers on Wheels, Large – $200
Very large and sturdy collapsable storage hampers for moving all sorts of equipment around. Great for tours or conventions and general hauling of material.
Check out the video here:
How the Ropak Hamper expands
How the Ropak Hamper collapses
Codition: Like new.
Containers are perfect for:
• Appliance Components
• Automotive Components
• Computers and Peripherals
• Industrial Equipment Components
• Industrial Supplies
• Plastics and Rubber
• Best Value in Bulk Containers
I have six(6) of these that I need to sell.
$200/each but will make a lot deal. Also if someone wants to rent them that would be possible as well.
Please call for pictures or additional details.
818.919.4264 or 562.945.1300
Save time, trees and $25 at a great restaurant.
Just sign up for AT&T Paperless Billing and you’ll get a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate.* But hurry this offer ends November 15, 2008.
Switch to paperless billing and:
Get a $25 Restaurant.com Gift
Reduce paper clutter, and help the environment
Improve record keeping by saving bills as PDFs
Even set up automatic payments, and then relax
Plus, it’s FREE!
Register for Account Manager to manage your AT&T account online, and choose to enroll in paperless billing. Or, if you’ve already registered for online Account Manager, just log in and choose to stop your paper bill. By enrolling in paperless billing, you’ll live greener and get a $25 gift certificate!
Local Long Distance Internet Wireless Advanced TV
More info here:
Entering its 7th year, TelcoTV is the telecom industry’s premier event for the exploration of a comprehensive entertainment convergence strategy. More than 3, 500 attendees, 175+ exhibitors, and 125+ expert speakers comprise the TelcoTV ecosystem. It’s a must-attend event for telecom carriers of any size, looking to investigate, implement, and manage a comprehensive entertainment convergence strategy.
TelcoTV 2008 will build on its rich legacy as the leading destination for broadband and entertainment convergence by offering:
* Compelling speakers and panelists who provide unmatched insight into the evolving TelcoTV landscape
* Expanded educational tracks covering MobileTV, NetVideo, The Consumer Experience, IOC Issues, Technology, and Differentiation Strategies
* The largest TelcoTV-focused exhibition hall in the U.S., featuring over 175 leading providers of broadband and entertainment solutions
* A dynamic networking marketplace for broadband service providers, entertainment executives, and TelcoTV solution provider.
TelcoTV will have six concurrent educational tracks. You must purchase the Standard TelcoTV Conference or VIP Pass, in order to attend the TelcoTV Educational Tracks. (Expo Pass and Workshop Only Pass Holders will not be admitted to the TelcoTV Educational Tracks.)
The MobileTV era has begun. Understanding its implications and opportunities on your converged entertainment strategy will be critical for long-term success. Topics in this track:
* Realities of 3-Screen Convergence
* Learn From the Pioneers – MobileTV Case Study Panel
* Is MobileTV in My Future?
* Battle of the Platforms: Which One Makes Sense for Me?
* Understanding MobileTV Consumer Expectation & Behavior
* Marketing MobileTV: Do Consumers Get it?
Making Sense of NetVideo
The explosion of Internet-delivered video will have profound implications on triple- and quad-play service providers. Exploring the growing NetVideo ecosystem will be paramount for service providers of all sizes and types. Topics in this track:
* Converging Pay TV & NetVideo: How, Why & When?
* Pull Back the Curtains: The NetVideo Players
* Quality of Service: The Service Provider Trump Card
* Building Bridges: Strengthening Service Provider & Content Partnerships
* Business Model – What Business Model?
* What’s Hot? What Are Consumers Watching & Why?
The Independent View
Independent telcos are the telecom industry pioneers in triple play and IPTV deployments. Independents have unique issues and requirements relative to their converged entertainment strategy. Topics in this track:
* Is IPTV the Answer?
* Middleware Strategies
* Overcoming the Scale Challenge
* Realities of Convergence for Small Carriers
* The End Game: What’s My Long-Term Entertainment Strategy?
* Content Options: Seeing the Whole Picture
The Consumer Experience
At the end of the day, consumers will gravitate to the converged entertainment experience that provides them the right combination of features, content, interactivity, and value. Building that right experience is no trivial task. Service providers will be challenged to understand and implement the right mix of experience “ingredients” to build a sustainable value proposition with current and prospective customers. Topics in this track:
* Beyond Caller ID on the TV: Next-Generation Communications Convergence
* The Role of Mashups: Are They in My Future?
* Integrating the Social Network Experience: Fad or Reality?
* The Winning Content Experience: What Is It and How Do I Build It?
* The New Network Edge – The Home Network
* Putting Time & Place Shifting into Context: Understanding Consumer Viewing Behavior
Evolve With Technology
Converged entertainment platforms are complex and sophisticated. They evolve quickly, and service providers are challenged with ensuring their technology strategies keep pace. Topics in this track:
* Evolving Cable Landscape: Understanding DOCSIS 3.0 & Tru2Way
* Digital TV Transition: What Does It Mean to Me?
* Set-Top Box Evolution: Gateway to the Home?
* Avoiding Gridlock: Are Content Delivery Networks up to the Challenge?
* IPTV: Its More about TV than IP
* Service Quality: Strategies for Getting It Right
Dare to Be Different
Avoiding the “me too” trap with your entertainment strategy is easier said than done. Succeeding at building and implementing a successful differentiation strategy will take a concerted and determined effort. Topics in this track:
* Marketing the Entertainment Experience: We’re Well Beyond Voicemail & Call Waiting
* Avoiding the Low-Cost Provider Trap: Building the Right Pricing Strategy
* Embracing the On-Demand Generation: Strategies for Success
* Leveraging FTTH: How to Differentiate My Superior Network in the Marketplace
* Bundle of Joy: Developing a Winning Bundling Strategy
* Beyond Traditional Content: Leveraging Alternative Content Options
Opportunity Green Conference!
Opportunity Green is a convergence of the prime movers & shakers and the up & coming innovators driving today’s new green economy.
Rub elbows with 500 of the best and brightest thought leaders: entrepreneurs, business leaders, investors and designers focused on building sustainable enterprises.
Rick Ridgeway, VP Environmental Programs & Communications, Patagonia
Lorrie Vogel, General Manager, Nike Considered Products
Rand Waddoups, Sr. Director of Corporate Strategy & Sustainability, Walmart
Michael Besancon, President, Southern Pacific Region, Whole Foods
Michela O’Connor Abrams, Publisher/President Dwell
Adeo Ressi, Trustee, X Prize Foundation; Founding Member, The Funded
Zem Joaquin, Founder/Editor in Chief, EcoFabulous
Josh Dorfman, Author/Producer/Host of ‘The Lazy Environmentalist’
Joshua Onysko, Founder/CEO, Pangea Organics
Marc Alt , President, Marc Alt & Associates; Co-Chair, AIGA Center for Sustainable Design; Advisory Board Member, The Designer Accords
Alissa Walker, Founder, Gelato Baby
Andy Funk, Managing Director, Funk Ventures
Continue to network at Being Green + Being Profitable (open-bar) After-Party!
For more info: Karen Solomon 310-709-6952 firstname.lastname@example.org