Oscar performance, Staten Island’s PS 22 Chorus arrives at hotel
The group will be performing at the Sunday at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.
The Academy flew them in on United Airlines.
The 5th grade chorus whose videos are seen by millions are again in the national tv spotlight, this time on one of TV’s biggest stage.
They are so excited to be performing at the Oscars!
Mr. B, started posting his kids performing videos.
Music helps kids express themselves
Marquis the PS 22 Drummer
Mohamed in the Chorus
Not scared at all.
PS 22 will perform “Over the Rainbow” written for the movie The Wizard of Oz, and was sung by Judy Garland in the movie. became Garland’s signature song.
Mr. Greg “B” Greenberg
More than 28 million videos views
They know how to perform,
10 year olds from blue collar neighborhood.
The PS22 Chorus was formed in the year 2000. We are an ever-changing group of 5th graders from a public elementary school in Staten Island, New York. We are NOT a school for the arts or a magnet program.
The chorus has become a bonafide internet sensation over the last few years, singing choral renditions of classic & alternative pop songs. The kids have sung with Tori Amos, Passion Pit, Crowded House, Queen Latifah, Common, Celtic Woman, Matisyahu, KT Tunstall, Greyson Chance & Kylie Minogue! They have also performed for President Obama and the first family, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Stevie Nicks, Rihanna, Kanye West and so many more! Celebrity fans include Perez Hilton, Ashton Kutcher, and the list goes on!
The PS22 Chorus has been seen on Nightline, MTV, Good Morning America, Ace of Cakes, VH1 Divas 2009 Special, and other national broadcasts. The group was featured on National Public Radio, the BBC, and even Howard Stern.
PS22 Chorus “JUST DANCE” by Lady Gaga
Date & Time
Sunday, February 27, 2011
1001 Rose Bowl Drive
Registration Closing Date
Thursday, February 24, 2011 @ 05:00 PM PST
The Junior League of Pasadena, Inc. invites you to come learn about the many non-profit organizations our city has to offer. We will start the day with an energizing and professionally timed 5K & 10K around the beautiful Rose Bowl and finish by celebrating the work of our local volunteers at our Annual Community Expo. Bring the family, a Kids K will be held just before the awards ceremony! Admission to the Expo is free.
•Medals for top 14 age division finishers
•Awards for top 3 Male and Female finishers
•Quality t-shirt for limited participants
We are an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Our purpose is exclusively educational and charitable. We reach out to women of all races, religions and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.
Race Day Information – RAIN OR SHINE!*
The race will begin and end in Parking Lot B at the Rose Bowl.
6:30am – Package pick-up and on-site registration
8:00am -12:00pm – Community Expo
8:00am – 10K run/walk
8:30am – 5K run/walk
10:00am – Awards ceremony
10:30am – Kid’s K walk
10:30am – 2:00pm – Food Truck Cuisine Ring (free admission with race registration).
*Sorry – no refunds will be provided de to weather conditions.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SITE.
PASADENA, CA – On February 27, 2011, the Junior League of Pasadena will be hosting its 2nd annual Community Expo and 5K, 10K, Kid’s K race. The purpose of the event is to celebrate local non-profit organizations with family friendly races and community booths for promotion of volunteerism. This year’s event will also feature the new family friendly way of eating that has been sweeping Southern California: Gourmet Food Trucks.
Gourmet Food Trucks serving at the Community Expo include: Lobsta Truck, Nom Nom, Coolhaus, Frysmith, Boba and Lardon. Lobsta Truck offers a whole new level to food truck mania with its New England style selections of lobster rolls and clam chowder. Nom Nom, well know for their involvement in Food Network’s “Great Foodtruck Race” offers Vietnamese fare including Banh Mi sandwiches and Vietnamese tacos. Coolhaus is guaranteed to be a hit amongst the kids as the upgraded neighborhood ice cream truck, serving a menu of cookies and ice cream flavors combined to make its customer’s perfect ice cream sandwich. Frysmith introduces a new level to fusion comfort food, with its variety of unusual toppings on french fries such as the Kimchi fries served with Kobuta pork belly, onion and cheddar cheese. The Boba truck brews up a unique tea menu that ensures you are drinking the freshest possible tea with all the flavors and anti-oxidants intact. The Lardon truck is dedicated solely to the glory of bacon with specialties such as Bacon pancakes and Lark brownies topped with a bacon-Nutella sauce. Other trucks have yet to be announced.
Admission into the food truck ring will be free for all participants registered in the 5/10K or Kid’s K. A $5 donation towards admission is asked of those not participating in the races. All proceeds benefit the Junior League of Pasadena community programs. Admittance will be limited and tickets are now being pre-sold at www.myjlp.com. Additional cost of food applies.
Information on the Food Truck Ring is available on the Pasadena Junior League’s website, www.myjlp.com. Registration for Community Expo, 5K/ 10K/Kids’ K is available on www.bit.ly/CommunityExpo. Or please contact the Junior League of Pasadena at 626-796-0244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mint is an online system of money management. With in 5 minutes, you can get a good financial management system in your palm. Mint’s Money management software gathers your credit card, bank and credit union data and provides helpful advices about your financials. You can achieve your goals quickly by tracking your advancement towards goals. With wise budgeting you can plan to buy a new house or pay all of your debts.
Mint puts all its service efforts to guide you regarding making money and savings. During first session, users are given an opportunity to save hundreds of dollars in their accounts.
Mint generates categories to list all your purchases made, to let you know that how much money you spent. Mint also facilitates its users by making them aware about hundreds of offers made by providers so that users may avail better options regarding their bank accounts, brokerage accounts or credits cards etc.
Mint works for personal financial management. Key benefits of mint are:
• Easy to use
• Visual and Analytical
• Plan for the future
• Constantly working to find you savings
• Anywhere/anytime access
• And it’s Free
Mint helps its users to place all of their financials at one single place. It makes life easier and also provides you clear information about you finances like your investments or savings. It makes ones dream come true by providing help services and free wise advice as they are individual spending pattern based. Mint sends regular mails to its customers so that to keep them up to date about their budget.
Almost 4 million users are connected to mint’s network because of security assurance of their money. Everyday 3000 customers are getting added to mint’s platform. It follows a strict policy of 128 bit SSL encryption as well as read only option which makes your finances safest. Mint has earned a high name by achieving certain awards like CNN money, Kiplinger’s and The Webby’s award.Still, Mint considers its 4 million customers as its biggest achievement.
Mint also alerts you via email or SMS messages, if your budget is lower or you have to pay some bills. Its services are free of cost and it helps users to make savings.
You can join Mint today,Please visit https://www.mint.com/get-mint-2/?PID=3371899&priorityCode=4216102399&source=cj_pfm
Conference in San Francisco-Launch Pad
That’s amazing—Launch pad opened its doors to expand entrepreneur’s community. Launching pad provided competition opportunities to new companies who have not yet offered their services by public and press demos. Already existing companies also took part in this competition that comes up with new versions or products. This was biggest event for entrepreneurs to bring their innovations and inventions forward. Conference was held in San Francisco on 23rd and 24th February of year 2011.
Two companies were selected every day by Jury from PAD to provide an opportunity to go on stage and present themselves.
Company profiles presenting in the conference:
1. AdAvengers : https://www.AdAvengers.com
2. Addroid: https://Addroid.com
3. AtrackApp: https://www.AtrackApp.com
4. SearchBackyard: https://www.SearchBackyard.com
5. Baydin: https://www.Baydin.com
6. BelgraveTrust: https://www.BelgraveTrust.com
7. BeyondCredentials: https://BeyondCredentials.com
8. BeyondGaming : https://www.BeyondGaming.net
9. BrandYourself: https://www.Brand-Yourself.com
10. BuzzBear: https://www.BuzzBeacon.com
11. Chogger: https://www.Chogger.com
12. Chuala: https://www.Chuala.com
13. Clvr: https://clvr.tv
14. Cohuman: https://www.cohuman.com
15. Convore: https://www.Convore.com
16. Crocodoc: https://crocodoc.com
17. DailyPath: https://DailyPath.com
18. DeedOrGreed: https://www.DeedOrGreed.com
19. Drund: http: //www.Drund.com
20. EchoEcho: https://www.echoecho.me
21. Eevent: https://eEvent.com
22. Explorance: https://www.Explorence.com
23. EyeOnJewels: https://www.EyeOnJewels.com
24. ThinkComputer: https://www.ThinkComputer.com
25. Featurestage: https://Featurestage.com
26. FitRadio: https://FitRadio.com
27. FlightDeckApp: https://flightdeckapp.com
28. FluidInfo: https://fluidinfo.com
29. FullScreenPhotos: https://www.FullScreenPhotos.com
30. GamersPortal : https://www.GamersPortal.com
31. GeoSkipper : https://GeoSkipper.com
32. Give2Gether : https://www.Give2Gether.com
33. GreenGoose : https://GreenGoose.com
34. Groundcrew : https://Groundcrew.us
35. GuideMe : https://www.GuideMe.com
36. Hashable : https://Hashable.com/beta
37. HowtoBecome : https://HowtoBecome.tv
38. Huddl : https://www.huddl.me
39. IJourney : https://www.iJourney.com
40. ImaginaryFeet : https://www.ImaginaryFeet.com
41. InboxQ : https://www.InboxQ.com
42. Justuno : https://www.Justuno.com
43. LawPivot : https://www.LawPivot.com
44. MeetingBurner : https://www.MeetingBurner.com
45. Mobdis : https://mobdis.com
46. Mosoapp : https://mosoapp.com
47. Mougg : https://www.Mougg.com
48. MyPersonalShopper : https://www.MyPersonalShopper.com
49. MyTradeZone : https://www.MyTradeZone.com
50. Nabewise : https://nabewise.com
51. Nandimobile : https://Nandimobile.com
52. News360App : https://News360App.com
53. Nudgemail : https://www.nudgemail.com
54. Oncompare : https://www.oncompare.com/
55. OutsourcingThingsDone :https://www.OutsourcingThingsDone.com
56. Pen : https://Pen.io
57. PressOKEntertainment : https://PressOKEntertainment.com
58. RetailTower : https://www.RetailTower.com
59. Rezora : https://www.Rezora.com
60. RhinoAccounting : https://www.RhinoAccounting.com/
61. Shoefitr : https://Shoefitr.com
62. SocMetrics : https://SocMetrics.com
63. SpeakerGram : https://www.SpeakerGram.com
64. SporkHub : https://SporkHub.com
65. StartupLi : https://www.StartupLi.st
66. Streemio : https://Streemio.com
67. Swerve : https://swerve.to
68. MySyncPad : https://mySyncPad.com
69. TaleSpring : https://www.TaleSpring.com
70. TaskUs : https://www.TaskUs.com/
71. Thoughtful : www.thoughtful.co
72. Thumbtack : https://www.thumbtack.com
73. TingoFamily : https://TingoFamily.com
74. TangoSource : https://www.TangoSource.com
75. TopDish : www.TopDish.com
76. TourWrist : https://TourWrist.com/
77. Trademarkia : https://trademarkia.com
78. Tripbod : https://www.tripbod.com
81. UbiCabs : https://ubiCabs.com
82. ViralAge : https://ViralAge.com
83. Wanelo : https://Wanelo.com
84. WhoSent : https://WhoSent.it
85. windsoc : https://www.windsoc.co
86. YourGroups : https://www.YourGroups.com
87. Yourversion : https://www.yourversion.com
88. GetZazu : https://www.GetZazu.com
If you want know more about this conference. Please visithttps://launch.is/launch-pad/
Munch for the Memorial Food Truck Festival
Join us as up to 20 food trucks circle up at UFC Gym to serve up great food and raise money for the September 11 Memorial. Click here to find out how you can cut to the front of the food truck line.
Wholly Rollers Food Truck Events
|Saturday, February 26||Sunday, February 27|
|12:30 – 7:30 p.m.||11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|8920 Glendon Way|
|Rosemead, CA 91770|
|Just off I-10 @ Rosemead Blvd|
For more information, call the Rosemead Parks & Rec Department at (626) 569-2160
Click Here for the flyer to help spread the word.
These participating* trucks will donate 15% of their revenue to the City’s September 11 Memorial:
| Street Hawker
Bistro a La Carte
The Greasy Wiener
Grill ‘Em All
Mac ‘n Roll
The Yummy One
Willoughby Road BBQ
I met Matthew Schwartz at Jameson Brown Coffeehouse in Pasadena on Allen this morning. He was testing the water that goes into the Espresso machine. This insures a quality tasting product coming out of the machines.
Matthew can be reached at (818) 745-6700 for all your Espresso machine needs.
Dolce Vita Espresso
All Things Espresso
Service & Repairs – Supplies – Fair Trade Coffees
1530 Dogwood Place, Los Angeles 90042
What is LeadsCon?
LeadsCon is the preeminent conference dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of those operating in the online lead generation industry. LeadsCon provides a unique and collaborative environment designed for networking and sharing. Meet the people, gather the knowledge, and get the tools to gain the edge in the ever evolving online lead generation space.
LeadsCon Las Vegas
March 1-2, 2011
The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Join the Industry’s Best.
Guarantee your spot. Register today.View The
1000+ Companies Attending
Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper
8-month-old boy laughing hysterically while at-home daddy rips up a job rejection letter. It was so fun that they moved on to credit card statements!
Chewing gum is a great fun for many people and sometimes they get addicted to chew gum. Variety of flavors and brands are now available in market. An average man chews 300 plus gums every year. Major purchases of chewing gums are done during Christmas or Halloween. Nowadays dentists highly recommend sugar less chewing gums to their patients.
Stay Gum takes chewing gum to new levels. Stay Gum offers unique functional chewing gum products. The product line of quality functional chewing gum is manufactured in the USA and is rapidly expanding to become a global leader in functional confections. Brands like Stay Awake, Stay Calm, Stay Healthy, Stay Steady, and Stay Slim •
Stay gum is recognized as a well known distributor of chewing gums. It is licensed to provide functional gum for chewing. This healthy product leads fitness, health and well-being industry towards success. Stay Gum is relatively a better herbal supplier as beneficial ingredients are readily available with no requirement of water. Herbal gums are also available with sugar free option which attracts the diet conscious people. Herb supplements become available with no increase in calories of a person.
Functional chewing gums are manufactured by A.n.n.A.LLC and distributed via stay gum distributors. Manufacturer of chewing gums have strong customer relationship with its distributors. Good quality pharmaceutical constituents are utilized to produce each product. The manufacturing process only takes place in USA and Cold compression method is used to manufacture every single piece which also guarantees that active and healthy constituents are provided to customer. Thus one gets fullest potential from each piece. Usually extrusion method is preferred by other manufacturers to produce. This method heats the ingredients until boiling point reaches which results in lesser potential and health providence. Stay Gum’s easier delivery system as well as Health benefits and solutions make it possible to provide good products in market. Credit goes to Stay Gum to offer quality life all over the world.
Products Offered by Stay Gums:
1. Stay Awake gum provides a quick energy boost and allows you to fight symptoms such as loss of mental clarity, awareness and fatigue.
2. Stay Calm — sometimes situations do not go as expected. Stay Calm – helps you stay in control.
3. Stay Healthy — eat and live healthy – even small changes can make a big difference!
4. Stay Steady – Stay Steady chewing gum is a must for every traveler!
5. Stay Slim – STAY SLIM chewing gum has been specifically formulated to assist you in taking control of your appetite.
Each packet cost less than $4.
To order or for more information you can visit:
16350 Ventura Blvd,
Encino, CA 91436
Out of the country : +001-818-705-2373