UPDATE JUNE 22 11:30 PM EDT
At this time, nearly $5m worth of eligible ticket vouchers have been redeemed and the first wave of eligible events has been closed. Given the overwhelming interest, Ticketmaster is adding another $5m worth of eligible tickets so more class members can redeem ticket vouchers. Please check back tomorrow for additional information.
UPDATE JUNE 21 1:35 AM EDT
In 2003, the Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster class action lawsuit was filed alleging that Ticketmaster failed to fully disclose to consumers all aspects of its UPS and Order Processing Fees. While vigorously defending the lawsuit, Ticketmaster settled the case in 2013, with the court granting final approval of the settlement in February 2015.
The settlement class includes all consumers who transacted on Ticketmaster.com from 1999-2013.
As part of the settlement,
- Ticketmaster agreed to provide all members of the class a $2.25 credit on the future purchase of primary tickets for each transaction over the class period, for up to 17 claims.
- In addition, a $5 UPS voucher was made available to members of the class who had used UPS delivery during the class period, again to a maximum of 17 claims.
- Also Ticketmaster agreed to provide $5 million in ticket vouchers for select Live Nation concerts through May 2017, subject to availability and a cap of 17 claims per account. Given the tremendous initial interest for these tickets, Ticketmaster will increase to $10 million its allotment of tickets made available through May 2017. The potential for additional tickets will be based on the redemption rates of the discount and UPS vouchers.
This website displays the list of eligible events for which the settlement ticket vouchers may be used. Please note that the list of eligible events will be periodically updated.
How to redeem your ticket voucher:
- Once ticket codes are made available to you in your Ticketmaster account (https://www.ticketmaster.com/member/vouchers), you may attempt to use the codes for redemption on this website. The ticket codes are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Select an event from the list of eligible events displayed on this website and proceed through the purchase process. Note that codes for ticket vouchers can be used on eligible general admission tickets.
- On the Billing Page, during your transaction, look for a “Voucher Code” link and enter your code to receive your discount(s).
For a list of guidelines regarding using your settlement ticket vouchers, please visit the official Settlement Website, https://www.ticketfeelitigation.com/faq#Q18.
If you have lost or misplaced your Ticketmaster login name and/or password, please use the “Forgot password?” link to reset your password from https://www.ticketmaster.com/member/.