For your protection and the safety of your data, we have reset the password on your account. To access your account, you must choose a new, secure password.
This action is being taken proactively and at this time there is no evidence to indicate that your account or data have been compromised. Your backups are safe and your regular backup schedule will continue.
As part of our ongoing security monitoring, we recently became aware of unauthorized attempts to access a number of Carbonite accounts. This activity appears to be the result of a third party attacker using compromised email addresses and passwords obtained from other companies that were previously attacked. The attackers then tried to use the stolen information to access Carbonite accounts. Based on our security reviews, there is no evidence to suggest that Carbonite has been hacked or compromised.
What Information Was Involved
While we will continue to monitor and investigate the matter, we have determined that some usernames and passwords are involved. Additionally, for some accounts, other personal information may have been exposed.
What We Are Doing
To ensure the protection of all our customers and the safety of their data, we are requiring all Carbonite customers to reset their login information. Our Customer Care team is standing by to assist anyone who needs additional help. This activity in no way affects existing or scheduled backups. Files are still being safely backed up.
In addition to our existing monitoring practices, we will be rolling out additional security measures to protect your account, including increased security review and two-factor authentication [which we strongly encourage you to use].
What You Should Do
Use the link above to reset your password. We highly recommend using “strong” unique passwords for Carbonite and all online accounts. Learn more about strong passwords at www.carbonite.com/safety. If you use the same or similar passwords on other online services, we recommend that you set new passwords on those accounts as well.
For more information please contact Customer Care at https://support.carbonite.com/.
Carbonite Customer Care
Two Fires Burning in San Gabriel Valley Duarte and Azusa Fires June 20, 2016
Approx 600 homes evacuated in Azusa, according to LAC Fire Inspector Gustavo Medina
— Michael Dubron (@MichaelDubron) June 20, 2016
One canyon separates two 1,000-acre fires burning in the San Gabriel Mountains right now https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-reservoir-fire-angeles-20160620-snap-story.html …
— Javier Panzar (@jpanzar) June 20, 2016
USFS spokesman Nathan Judy said Reservoir and Fish fires are 2 miles apart, blowing in the same direction north-northwest
There are reports of black outs, perhaps related to the heat, but could be the fires burning in the San Gabriel Foothill communities of Azusa and Duarte.
Union Restaurant Pasadena Closing for Maintenance
Pasadena Union Restaurant closing for maintenance.
Union staff will transitioning over to Knead & Co. at Grand Central Market.
Reopening is expected sometime in July. We will post an update when we get closed to the re-opening. We hope more seating will be added.
More info on the closing from the facebook page:
Union will be temporarily closed for maintenance starting Monday, June 20th with hopes of reopening the first week of July. Once construction starts, we will be able to confirm a date to reopen. Please stay tuned!
In the meantime, if you’re craving a dish of Porcini Lasagnette or lookin’ to try your first bowl of “Sunday Gravy” head on down to Knead & Co. pasta bar + market in DTLA at Grand Central Market. Team Union will be cooking up a storm down there for the next couple of weeks!
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause our loyal customers. Please be sure to visit our website and social media platforms for updates as they come.
Chef Bruce Kalman & Marie Petulla
Here’s some info on Union:
A 50-seat restaurant & bar featuring a deeply personal, seasonally Californian interpretation of Northern Italian cuisine, bringing farmer and guest together.
Dear Class Member,
You are receiving this email because you are a Class Member in the Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster Class Action Settlement.
The settlement has been finally approved and all appeals have been resolved. To the extent you are eligible to receive them, your Discount, UPS Discount, and Ticket Codes will be placed in your Ticketmaster.com account and will be available for your use starting on or around June 18, 2016. An active link to access your Ticketmaster account where your codes will reside is provided below:
Please note that you must log into your Ticketmaster.com account to access the Codes you have received. If you have lost or misplaced your Ticketmaster login name and/or password, please use the “Forgot password?” link to reset your password from https://www.ticketmaster.com/
Discount and UPS codes, if you have received them, are eligible for use on any events purchased over www.ticketmaster.com and over Ticketmaster’s mobile website, which can be accessed by either typing in ticketmaster.com, m.ticketmaster.com or www1.ticketmaster.com on your mobile phone or tablet. Please note that Codes may not be redeemed over mobile apps, so you should use your desktop or laptop, or type in the website on your mobile device, if you want to use your Codes. Ticket Codes are available for use at certain events, which, once the events are identified, can be found at:
All Codes that you receive as part of this settlement are available to you at the My Account Page at www.ticketmaster.com. Nevertheless, we recommend that you print them out, write them down or photograph them so they are readily available to you during a transaction.
For more information about each of the three different types of Codes you may have received under the Settlement, please review the information below.
Each Class Member who made a purchase transaction on www.ticketmaster.com between October 21, 1999 and February 27, 2013 (the “Class Period”), should anticipate receiving at least one Discount Code in his or her Ticketmaster.com account on or around June 18, 2016. Individual Class Members will receive one Discount Code for each purchase transaction they made during the Class Period, up to a maximum of 17 Discount Codes. Each Discount Code is good towards a $2.25 credit on a future online ticket purchase of primary tickets (i.e. first sales of tickets and not resales on the secondary market) at www.ticketmaster.com. Please note the following regarding using any Discount Codes you are eligible to receive.
- Discount Codes may be redeemed only by you and are non-transferable.
- Up to two Discount Codes can be used per transaction.
- Each Discount Code is redeemable on the Ticketmaster website (www.ticketmaster.com or concerts.livenation.com). Please note they also are available for redemption on the mobile website (m.ticketmaster.com and www1.ticketmaster.com) but not on mobile apps (iOS or Android).
- For any transactions where you elect to use a Discount Code, you will be asked to input that Discount Code on the Billing Page during the checkout stage of your transaction. For ease of use, we recommend that you cut and paste the Discount Code(s) you intend to use in your browser or write them down as you start the purchase transaction so that they will be readily accessible to you at checkout.
- Each Discount Code may be used only one time. Once used, it will be extinguished and will disappear from the list of Active Vouchers within your account.
- The Discount Codes are subject to the conditions set forth in the Settlement Agreement and Release found on https://www.
- Discount Codes must be used on or before June 18, 2020 or they will be extinguished.
UPS Discount Codes
Each Class Member who made a purchase transaction on www.ticketmaster.com between October 21, 1999 and February 27, 2013, and arranged over the Ticketmaster.com website to have their tickets shipped via UPS, should anticipate receiving at least one UPS Discount Code in his or her Ticketmaster.com account on or around June 18, 2016. Individual UPS Subclass Members will receive one UPS Discount Code for each purchase transaction involving UPS during the Class Period, up to a maximum of 17 UPS Discount Codes. Each Discount Code is good towards a $5.00 credit against your next UPS charge when ordering tickets at www.ticketmaster.com. Please note the following regarding using any UPS Discount Codes you are eligible to receive.
- UPS Discount Codes may be redeemed only by you and are non-transferable.
- Up to two UPS Discount Codes ($10.00 total) can be used per transaction where you have elected to pay UPS charges. Two Discount Codes and two UPS Discount Codes may be used on the same purchase (four total Codes).
- Each UPS Discount Code is redeemable on the Ticketmaster website (www.ticketmaster.com or concerts.livenation.com). Please note they also are available for redemption on the mobile website (m.ticketmaster.com and www1.ticketmaster.com) but not on mobile apps (iOS or Android).
- For any transactions where you elect to use a UPS Discount Code, you will be asked to input that UPS Discount Code on the Billing Page during the checkout stage of your transaction. For ease of use, we recommend that you cut and paste the UPS Discount Code(s) you intend to use in your browser or write them down as you start the purchase transaction so that they will be readily accessible to you at checkout.
- Each UPS Discount Code may be used only one time. Once used, it will be extinguished and will disappear from the list of Active Vouchers within your account.
- The UPS Discount Codes are subject to the conditions set forth in the Settlement Agreement and Release found on https://www.
- UPS Discount Codes must be used on or before June 18, 2020 or they will be extinguished.
Each Class Member who made a purchase transaction on www.ticketmaster.com between October 21, 1999 and February 27, 2013, should anticipate receiving, on or around June 18, 2016, at least one Ticket Code potentially redeemable for two tickets for concert events at Live Nation owned or operated venues, subject to availability and limitations (described generally below and in more detail in the Settlement Agreement and Release). Individual Class Members will receive one Ticket Code for each purchase transaction during the Class Period, up to a maximum of 17 Ticket Codes. Once available, you may redeem your Ticket Codes on eligible transactions at www.ticketmaster.com. A dedicated website located at https://concerts.livenation.
- Each Ticket Code may be redeemed for two tickets, with a maximum of two Ticket Codes (four tickets) eligible for use per event.
- Each Ticket Code may be redeemed for General Admission seating at designated concert events at Live Nation owned or operated venues as defined on the dedicated website located at: https://concerts.livenation.
- The events and venues selected where Ticket Codes may be used will be within Live Nation’s sole discretion and may include Live Nation clubs such as House of Blues.
- Each Ticket Code may be used only one time. Once used, it will be extinguished and will disappear from the list of Active Vouchers on your account.
- A list of events for which the Ticket Codes may presently be redeemed (provided you do so before they have been secured by others) is available at https://concerts.livenation.
- Tickets purchased using Ticket Codes may be delivered at no charge at will call or by TicketFast. Any other form of delivery may subject you to an additional delivery charge.
- Ticket Codes are NOT transferable.
- Tickets may be claimed on a first come, first served basis. Once the “free tickets” made available for a specific event have been claimed, you will not be able to use your Ticket Codes to acquire tickets for that event.
- To receive periodic notifications by email when new events for which Ticket Codes may be used are available, subscribe here: https://secure.gcginc.com/tkm/
SubscriptionSignup.aspx. Please note that notifications regarding new events are not instantaneous. New events where Ticket Codes may be used will be added to the dedicated website frequently, but notification emails will be sent to subscribers only periodically. Ticket Code holders who are interested in attending popular events are encouraged to check the dedicated website frequently for new event listings.
- Initially it is anticipated that Ticket Codes will need to be used on or before June 18, 2020 or they will be extinguished. Depending on the redemptions of benefit Codes and the distribution of tickets through that date, expiration of Codes may be extended for up to two years.
- Ticket Codes are redeemable (for events where free tickets remain available) on the Ticketmaster website (www.ticketmaster.com or concerts.livenation.com). Please note they also are available for redemption on Ticketmaster’s mobile website (m.ticketmaster.com and www1.ticketmaster.com) but not on mobile apps (iOS or Android).
- For any transactions where you elect to use a Ticket Code, you will be asked to input that Ticket Code on the Billing Page during the checkout stage of your transaction. For ease of use, we recommend that you cut and paste the Ticket Code(s) you intend to use in your browser or write them down as you start the purchase transaction so that they will be readily accessible to you at checkout.
If you have any questions, please contact the Settlement Administrator at email@example.com
Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster
Ticket Code Dedicated Site Home Page
Welcome to the Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster Dedicated Ticket Information Site.
You may have recently received an email regarding the Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster Class Action Settlement because you are a Class Member who may be entitled to Ticket Codes as part of the Settlement. Once Ticket Codes are made available to you in your Ticketmaster account, you may attempt to use your Ticket Codes to claim “free tickets” identified as available for redemption on this website. These “free tickets” are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be available for redemption if others have claimed them before you.
Class Members who made purchase transactions on www.ticketmaster.com between October 21, 1999 and February 27, 2013, should anticipate receiving, on or around June 18, 2016, at least one Ticket Code redeemable for two tickets for General Admission seating at designated concert events at Live Nation owned or operated venues, subject to availability and limitations. For a list of guidelines regarding using your Ticket Code(s), please visit the official Settlement Website, https://www.ticketfeelitigation.com/faq#Q18.
If you are interested in using your Ticket Code(s) towards the purchase of event tickets, first retrieve your ticket codes by logging on to https://www.ticketmaster.com/member/vouchers. Once you have your Ticket Code(s) ready, select an event from the list of eligible events displayed on this website and proceed through the purchase process. On the Billing Page during your transaction, look for a “Voucher Code” link and enter your Ticket Code to receive your discount(s).
If you have lost or misplaced your Ticketmaster login name and/or password, please use the “Forgot password?” link to reset your password from https://www.ticketmaster.com/member/.
This website displays the list of eligible events for which Ticket Codes may be used. Please note that the list of eligible events will be periodically updated. To receive periodic notifications by email when new events become available, please sign up here to receive notice. Please note that by signing up for the subscription service you are merely receiving information about new events periodically. You are not signing up to receive tickets and you are not guaranteeing yourself any ticket to any event.
Pasadena Police 15th Annual Classic Car Show
Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Sponsor: Pasadena Police Department
For more information call: 626-744-7656
Or click here:
The community is invited to the Pasadena Police 15th Annual Classic Car Show. Visitors and participants will enjoy an afternoon of Food Booths, Raffle Prizes, Police Helicopter Ride Auction, LOJACK Auction and the Annual Chalk Festival… Awards categories: Mayor’s Favorite, Police Chief’s Favorite, Paseo’s Favorite and many more! Proceeds from this event benefits the Pasadena PAL Program, Peace Over Violence Organization and the Pasadena Police Explorer Post. Get your T-Shirt with your early registration! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE to register online for the event.
Day of Event Instructions
300 E Green St,
Day of event arrival time: Gates will open to show vehicles at 8:00am. First come first serve. Enter off of south Euclid Ave. Directions– From I-210: 1. Take Marengo Ave exit. 2. Turn south on Marengo Ave. to Cordova St. 3. Turn left (east) on Cordova St, one block to Euclid Ave 4. Turn north (left) on Euclid Ave. and proceed to the entrance. From 110: 1. Exit 110 north, stay on Arroyo Parkway to Cordova St. 2. Turn right (East) on Cordova St to Euclid Ave. 3. Turn left (south) on Euclid Ave.
A 501C3 organization
For More Information, Contact OFFICER CRADDOLPH .
Taking the helm from Sheldon Epps, Danny Feldman will be taking over as Artistic and Executive Director of the Pasadena Playhouse.
Epps announced his retirement this past January after 20 years.
Feldman could be what the Pasadena Playhouse needs,
The Pasadena Playhouse has a budget of $6-8 million and a staff of 25 employees.
The Pasadena Playhouse will celebrate 100 years centennial in 2017.
JUNETEENTH CELEBRATION PLANNED JUNE 18, 2016
PASADENA, Calif.—A wonderful afternoon of entertainment and fun activities for families is planned from noon to 4:30 p.m., Saturday, June 18, 2016 at the Jackie Robinson Community Center, 1020 N. Fair Oaks Ave., for the City’s Eighth Annual Juneteenth Festival. The event will showcase information about Jackie Robinson Community Center and the history of Juneteenth.
Juneteenth is the oldest known celebration commemorating the end of slavery in the United States. Juneteenth observes the date Union soldiers enforced President Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation freeing all remaining slaves in Galveston, Texas, on June 19, 1865. Texas was the last state in rebellion following the formal end of the Civil War.
Additional informational on Juneteenth, also sometimes referred to as Freedom Day, can be found at the Pasadena Public Library and many places online including https://www.pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/what-is-juneteenth/ and https://www.juneteenth.com/history.htm.
Children can participate in arts and crafts activities provided by the Amory center of the Arts. This year’s festivities will focus on promoting the Jackie Robinson Community Center, Neighborhood Connections, Northwest Programs and many programs and services offered.
Entertainment will include, among others, Andre Ray of L.T.D; Bobby Wilkerson All Star Band; Rhythms of the Village Drum and Dance Circle; Roscoe Lee Owens and JazzZone and Country soul singer Petrella.
This free and popular event is sponsored by the Pasadena Human Services and Recreation Department, www.cityofpasadena.net/HumanServices. For more information call Jarvis Emerson at (626) 744-7300
Stay connected to the City of Pasadena! Visit us online at www.cityofpasadena.net; follow us on Twitter @PasadenaGov, www.twitter.com/pasadenagov, and Instagram @PasadenaGov, www.instagram.com/pasadenagov; like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cityofpasadena; and subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/pasadenagov. Or call the Citizen Service Center, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at (626) 744-7311.
LA Vegan Beer & Food Festival
06/18/2016 from 11:00am-7:00pm
Rose Bowl – 1001 Rose Bowl Dr, Pasadena, CA 91103
- The 7th annual Los Angeles Vegan Beer & Food Festival will be taking place at the Rose Bowl and feature the best of L.A.’s craft beer and vegan eats. VIP admission will get you early entry at 11am. General admission door time will be at 1pm.
- Upon entry you will receive your own Vegan Beer & Food Festival glass and enjoy unlimited pours from participating breweries, wineries, kombucha, cold brew and crat sodas on draft. We will feature 80+ breweries, 70+ food vendors, live music, and marketplace. This event is 21+. Please note that you cannot purchase beer at this event. It’s sampling only. Food sold separately.
Vegan Beer and Food Festival. LOS ANGELES: June 18, 2016 at The Rose Bowl. Tix on sale Thursday! 21+
Buy tickets here:
Smorgasburg is launching a market for food, design, vintage, and events every Sunday starting June 19, 2016, on the five-acre site of the weekday Alameda Produce Market in Downtown Los Angeles.
Smorgasburg will bring together dozens of exciting food vendors, plus sophisticated shopping from the realms of design, craft, style, vintage, wellness, and more. Cultural events, pop-ups, and other surprise experiences will also be part of the market mix, transforming the vast site into a new node in Downtown LA’s burgeoning scene, and a unique destination for the region. (A new parking garage for more than 5,000 cars was just completed at the site.)
Coming to DTLA, every Sunday starting June 19th! Accepting vendor applications now on our website.
We are so excited to share Smorgasburg, our world-renowned Brooklyn market, with Los Angeles this Sunday! We’ll be open every Sunday year-round from 10am to 6pm with 75+ vendors. Our site is the giant Alameda Produce Market, part of the cool new ROW DTLA project. It’s always free to enter.
We’ve eaten our way through tacos, pizza, bagels, poké, donuts, burritos and pad thai from street carts, restaurants, and totally new chefs to bring together the most exciting food vendors in Los Angeles for a weekly market open every Sunday.
And food is just the beginning. Smorgasburg LA is actually even cooler than the Brooklyn markets, featuring almost two dozen curated vendors selling vintage clothes (out of funky vehicles), design, handmade, plants, and more in a section of the market devoted to the city’s top lifestyle vendors.
If you want to make a day of it at the market, the MicheMobil, a michelada bar featuring beers poured from the side of a customized vintage VW bus, will join us each week, courtesy of our friends at Guelaguetza. Plus, Dublab is curating mixes and DJs for a fun Sunday vibe.
JOIN THE EVENT
We’ve made getting here easy, with an Uber drop-off point and a 4,000-car parking garage onsite. Visitors to the market get two hours of free parking. Use the map below for driving directions—enter at Alameda and Bay St. and follow signs to the garage.
Our friends at UberEATS are giving you a taste of the new app with a free meal (up to $20 off) with the promo code SMORGASBURG20: ubr.to/ordereats.
Hours 10am to 6pm. 2 hours free parking.
Here’s a list of some of the vendors:
The forecast calls for excessive heat on Monday June 20, 2016. High surf is also predicted.
The heat will grip much of the Southwest, some areas could see highs between 115 and 120.
While southern California is under an excessive heat watch, a winter storm watch is posted in northern Calif. (blue) pic.twitter.com/2t3bAdAxds
— USA TODAY Weather (@usatodayweather) June 15, 2016
Very dangerous heat this weekend. Be prepared! Drink lots of water & limit outdoor activity during peak heat hours. pic.twitter.com/7ZsKGY6ist
— NWS Phoenix (@NWSPhoenix) June 13, 2016