The Food Revolution Summit is a series of 21 interviews with leading food experts that will be broadcast online for free from April 28 to May 6, 2012. Some of the experts that will be interviewed include:
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman, best selling author of the book “Eat to Live”
- Dr. Vandana Shiva, word renowned environmental leader and thinker
- David Wolfe, leading nutritionist and raw foodist
- Raj Patel, leading food activist, author of “Stuffed and Starved” and “Value of Nothing”
- Morgan Spurlock, creator of the film “Super Size Me”
- Bill McKibben, founder of 350.org
- Dennis and Elizabeth Kucinich, leading champions of the label GMO movement
The interviews will be conducted by father and son, John and Ocean Robbins – heirs to the Baskin-Robbins ice cream fortune. John Robbins could have inherited the Baskin-Robbins empire, but he walked away from all the money and the power because he simply didn’t want to devote his life to selling ice cream after realizing it makes people unhealthy. So he decided to make a change. Over the last 25 years, his books about healthy eating and healthy living (including bestseller “Diet for a New America”) have sold millions of copies.
During this summit, you will get answers to important questions like: Does the organic label mean your food is safe? Is the raw food diet legitimate or just a fad? Is it safe to consume soy? What’s the truth about grass-fed beef? Which fats are healthy for you? And more.
Sign up for The Food Revolution Summit online!