Los Angeles Idealist Grad Fair
Thursday, October 18, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
For taste of what the Idealist Grad Fairs are all about, check out this brief video, taken at our 2012 New York fair in September.
Free and open to the public, at the fair, you can:
- Learn about a range of graduate programs offered by local, national and international universities
- Engage with admissions advisors about specific programs, admissions requirements and application deadlines
For driving directions and information about parking and public transportation click here.
122 participating schools including:
- American University School of International Service
- Georgetown University Public Policy Institute
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Pacific Oaks College & Children’s School
- Regent University-Virginia Beach
- Study Across The Pond – Study in Britain
- The University of Queensland
- University of East Anglia
- University of Miami Graduate Programs in Public Health
- University of Pennsylvania / School of Social Policy & Practice
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, if you a request for accommodation please email us at [email protected]
I’m writing to invite you to the Idealist Grad Fair at the Doubletree Hotel on Thursday, October 18th from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. The fair is free and open to the public (but please do RSVP), and if you’re thinking of going to grad school in the next year or two, we think you’ll find it very helpful.
Generously hosted by the the University of Southern California School of Social Work and Sol Price School of Public Policy, the fair is for undergrads, professionals, and anyone thinking of applying to graduate school to further their social impact career.
You’ll meet representatives from 121 schools and programs offering graduate degrees in education, international affairs, nonprofit management, public policy, public health, and social work, among many others. There will also be a Q&A session on admissions and financial aid from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
To RSVP, learn more about the fair, and to see a full list of participating schools, visit:
Please share this message with friends and colleagues who might also want to attend.