Some of the activities we started off the day with a plan to do:
On Friday, December 26:
1. Academy of Sciences ( may want to do this next time)- we are going to pass because the crowds are just crazy.
2. Fortune Cookie Factory (Chinatown) – we did do this and itis very interesting to see a functional fortune cookie factory. The owner was very cordial.
3. Coit Tower – you have to visit this place, and especially if you have time go up the tower, It costs $5, but the views are amazing. Even from the base the views are amazing. At night the few times we drove by the tower has lights in red.
4. Palace of Fine Arts – we didn’t make it there this time.
5. Piece of pie – we didn’t make it.
6. Donuts – passed on this also
7. Little Italy – we did make it to North Beach and had breakfast at DeVine Cafe because of how long the lines.
8. Maybe breakfast at Dottie’s True Blue Cafe or Mama’s – We are going to try to do Dottie’s True Blue Cafe early on Saturday the 27th.
Some bakery Bay Bread, etc..
Copper Kettle Irish Cafe and Bakery
2240 Taraval St
(between 32nd Ave & 33rd Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94116
9. Presidio – next time
10. Exploratorium – the wave organ – next time
11. Terantino – we did make it here, the place has some awesome deserts, the bakery is amazing with the the various assortments of baked goods from all over.
12. DeFinia – We went to the Pizzeria, the pizza was very good, you have to be sure to eat it warm, the restaurant looks very good although the prices seem a little high the food and ambiance is very nice.
13. Bi-Rite – We went into BiRite market, very well organized market with everything you could ever want. One thing I didn’t see in BiRite was agave nectar.