Wearable Tech and IoT LA by Gizworld
Monday, September 28, 2015 at 9:00 AM – Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 7:30 PM Pasadena Convention Center Pasadena, CA
Location: Pasadena convention center (Pasadena, CA).
Panel discussion on emerging wearable health 2.0 platform featuring Stanley Yang (NeuroSky CEO), Charles Michael Yim (Breathometer CEO), Sonny Vu (Misfit Wearables CEO), Monisha Perkash (LumoBody Tech CEO), and Jesse Slade Shantz (OMsignal CMO).
Wearable Tech LA 2014 featured by Fox LA:
Wearable Tech LA 2014 featured by ABC News:
Last year we brought you LA’s first Wearable Tech conference in July 2014 with speakers from great companies like Misfit Wearables, Pebble, AT&T, along with olympic athletes like Dick Fosbury..You also had a chance to see a trainer wolf on stage wearing a GoPro camera.
We are now back in 2015! Join us at our 2 day IOT conference for an exclusive first look at emerging 100+ domestic and International Wearable Tech and IoT startups! Meet Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and tech companies, athletes from major LA teams, top scientists and researchers, OEMs, VR/AR startups, robotics startups, smart toy startups, connected car vendors, smart home vendors, drone vendors, working on technologies for wearables and IoT devices that will change the world. Participate in hands on workshops, watch panels with top thoughts leaders, VCs, rapid-fire pitches from 30+ top wearable computing and IoT start-up companies, live demos and network at Wearable Tech & IoT LA.
To view the ful agenda please visit: www.gizworldconf.com/la
Confirmed speakers include:
- Aaron Luber, Head of partnerships, Google VR Cardboards
- Sky Christopherson, World’s record holder in cycling, Olympic athlete (1996), entrepreneur, documentary filmmaker
- Dustin Wish – Senior Product Engineer, Samsung’s Milk VR services platform
- Emmanuel Itier – Hollywood movie producer
- Pierre Delaigue, Product Manager, Renault Innovation Silicon Valley Center
- Charles Michael Yim – CEO, Breathometer (Winner of Shark Tank TV Show)
- Erick Miller, Entrepreneur, investor.
- Myriam Joire, Tech advisor, Former Chief evangelist at Pebble, Former Senior Mobile Editor at Engadget
- Ed Cho – Marketing manager – IOT, Cisco
- Guy Bendov, CEO, Side-kick Games
- Takuro Yoshida – CEO, LogBar inc / Ring
- Kayvan Mirza, CEO, Optinvent
- Oliver Starr – Professional wolf trainer & Chief Evangelist, Pearltrees
- Julien Blin – Managing Director & CEO, Gizworld
- And many more coming from the Silicon Valley, Israel, Canada, Europe and Asia…..
Go book your ticket now!!
Gizworld LLC is the premier “global” mobile/wearable computing consultancy focused on helping both startups and leading organizations grow their businessand ecosystem. We provide consulting services such as GTM, product strategy, competitive intelligence, market research, marketing/PR, business development (e.g. OEMs, carriers) for new entities and growing concerns alike. Visit us at www.gizworldconf.com.