TechSparks Pitchfest & Mixer
Wed 4/16, 7-9 pm
362 East 2nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Coming up with an idea for a tech startup is one thing. Getting investors to believe in your idea and give you money is an entirely different story. Is your startup pitch refined and ready to go?The Informal Pitchfest is a collaborative session for entrepreneurs and startups to practice and refine their pitch and create a positive first impression. We offer a supportive and friendly community environment with only the best of intentions – to help you make progress, share tips, feedback and receive help for your business idea.
Don’t have a business pitch? Come and network, learn or simply mingle with like minded friends! Our April SparkUp in DTLA will feature:
- Food and drink included in the ticket price
- All registrations are only $10 online or at the door, get tickets
- Apply to pitch at Techsparks.net/pitch
- Winner of the Pitchfest gets a meeting with Terry Kay, Chairman of Pasadena Angels
- 7:00pm – Entrepreneur Mixer Begins
- 7:30pm – Pitchfest Begins. Three Startups will each present a 5-minute pitch followed by 15 minutes of audience feedback. Please note, no VC’s or Investors are present, this is just for practice.
- 8:30pm – Breakout session, enjoy wine and mingle!
Getting to the Event:
- Take the Gold Line from Pasadena (Little Tokyo/Arts District Stop)
- Drive and park behind Opodz for $5 in the lot, street parking is also available
- Carpool to the event