- Becky Slade Yoshitani, Chief Marketing Officer, Hurry Curry of Tokyo (@HurryCurryTokyo)
- Caroline Pardilla, Blogger, Caroline on Crack and LA Magazine (@CarolineonCrack)
- Apryl Delancey, Director of Marketing & Social Media, Blaze PR (@BlazePRTeam)
- Kajsa Alger, Executive Chef/Co-owner, Mud Hen Tavern (@ChefKajsa)
- LA Magazine Sr. Editor Elina Shatkin (@ElinaShatkin) will be on hand to moderate.
Dec 6 2013
by victorcab on , [ no comment ]
This year, the Social Media Club Los Angeles holiday party features the creme de la creme of food brand reps and bloggers for our Meet the Foodies Holiday Party on Tuesday, Dec. 17. Our most popular event of the year, the celebration kicks off with a happy hour featuring a cornucopia of sponsored food and drink, including a palate-pleasing selection of bubbly from Vina Sympatica and mouth-watering selections from Hurry Curry of Tokyo! There’ll be corks popping, networking galore, amazing raffle prizes, and much, much more!
Joining us to discuss best practices for engaging with this fun, but crucial audience are:
** RSVP on Eventbrite: http://www.
eventbrite.com/e/smcla- presents-meet-the-foodies- tickets-9521409793 **
Your Generous Gift Helps L.A.’s Most Needy
SMCLA hopes to collect 100 pounds of food for the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank at our Dec. 17 event – with your help, we’ll make a difference for Los Angeles children, families, seniors, and individuals in need. Please bring an item or items from the list below. Your generosity will be rewarded with a free ticket to our raffle!
Needed items include:
• canned protein, such as tuna, sardines, stews, and soups
• peanut butter and jelly
• canned fruits and vegetables
• fruit juices
• staples, such as beans, rice and pasta
• personal care items, including lotion, deodorant and toothpaste
Venue & Parking
We are thrilled to be back at Cross Campus in Santa Monica (820 Broadway, Santa Monica 90401) where there is plenty of street parking. Please keep an eye on the signs — some nearby blocks are permit only.
If you have questions about sponsorships, please send us an email at socialmediaclubLA@gmail.com
See you there!