Saturday, October 15, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Tickets for The 6th Annual Taste of Mexico Culinary Festival on Saturday, October 15 are here! LA‘s largest all-inclusive Mexican tasting event just got even better. The Taste of Mexico returns for its 6th Annual Culinary Festival taking the best Mexican food in Southern California to the next level by partnering with The State of Baja California, bringing the best of Baja to LA: Chefs, Baja beer, wine and more.
Are you ready? Get your tickets to enjoy unlimited tastings from 35+ restaurants, the best of Baja feat. the Baja Pavilion, Baja wineries, Northgate Gonzalez Market‘s Deli, Cerveza Estrella, I Love Micheladas straight from the Michelada Mobil, craft cocktails from our Mezcal corridor and Tequila Bar, live entertainment and more!
And to top it off, we’ve got special $10 OFF pre-sale VIP & GA tickets. Check out the Eventbrite ticket page and enter: TOM2016PRESALE for your discount. Hope you’re hungry. We’ll see you there! #TOM2016
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA & BAJA CALIFORNIA’S TOP MEXICAN RESTAURANTS & CHEFS!
ONE TICKET PRICE= ALL YOU CAN EAT + DRINK
LA‘s largest all-inclusive Mexican tasting event just got even better! The Taste of Mexico returns for its 6th Annual Taste of Mexico Culinary Festival taking the most authentic Mexican food in Southern California to the next level by partnering with The State of Baja California, bringing the best of Baja to LA: Chefs, Mexican craft beer, wine and more.
Mark your calendars! This year’s festival is on Saturday, October 15th, 2016 in the beautiful courtyard of LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes, LA’s dedicated museum to Mexican American history and culture located in the heart of Downtown LA. The perfect setting for 5,000 guests to enjoy unlimited tastings from 35+ restaurants, the best of Baja feat. in the Baja Pavilion, partners booths, Baja wineries, Estrella Beer, Micheladas straight from the Michelada Mobil, craft cocktails from our Mezcalería and Tequila Bar, live entertainment and more!
This year’s Taste of Mexico festival kicks off with our VIP Hour beginning at 6:00PM (doors at 5:00PM) and General Admission opens at 7:00PM. The event goes until 11PM!
VIP HOUR – $85
Saturday, October 15th, 2016 | 6PM – 7PM (doors at 5:00PM)
The VIP hour includes early admission with doors open one hour prior to the event start time for one full hour of exclusive VIP tastings, early admission entry to enjoy unlimited tastings of food and beverages from our 50+vendors, plus beer, wine and cocktail sampling and live entertainment and more with no crowds!
GENERAL ADMISSION – $65
Saturday, October 15th, 2016 | 7PM – 11PM | (doors at 6:00PM)
General Admission includes unlimited tastings of food and beverages from our 50+vendors, plus beer, wine and cocktail sampling and live entertainment!
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE ON EVENTBRITE!
- All tickets include unlimited food tastings from all participating restaurants and participating sponsors.
- Access to all-you-can-drink in our Tequila Bar, Mezcaleria, Michelada Mobil, Baja wines, Craft Cocktails and more!
- Live Entertainment, Cumbia, Mariachi and Photo Booth!
WE HAVE THE COOLEST SPONSORS, CHECK OUT THE LINEUP!
https://www.thetasteofmexico.org/2016-sponsors/. The the Taste of Mexico Association is proud to partner only with trusted brands and companies who share the Association’s values.
- There are no extra charges for food and drink inside the event. Both VIP & GA tickets include all food and drink + access to entertainment.
- 21+ only event. No exceptions (no babies or small children allowed, no exceptions!)
- I.D. check requiered for entry, don’t forget yours!
- VIP Admission begins at 6pm. (doors at 5pm). No VIP ticket holders will be admitted prior to 6pm
- General Admission begins at 7pm (doors at 6pm). No GA ticket holders will be admitted prior to 7pm.
- Tickets do not need to be printed. Tickets can be scanned from your smart phone.
- Last call is at 10:15p.
- Tickets are transferrable between attendees.
- Tickets are NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- Discounts can NOT be applied after purchase.
- Tickets are available online only.
- No tickets are sold at the door when the event is sold out.
- No readmission or “In-Outs”.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Food and drink MAY NOT be taken outside of the event.
- Due to health regulations, only service dogs will be allowed.
- All Atendees consume food and beverages at the event at their own risk and hold The Taste of Mexico Association, Inc. harmless of any incidents with food related allergies.
- All Attendees acknowledge that the food sampled at the event may contain allergens and/or may have come in contact with items containing allergens, such as: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish (e.g. crab, lobster, shrimp), tree nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans), peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
- Attendees who may need to use an epi-pen should be carrying their own. Event staff is NOT trained to administer epi-pens and CANNOT provide or administer them.
- This event is non smoking / vaping.
- Entertainment, participating vendors and sponsors are subject to change.
- Parking is tricky in DTLA, especially on a weekend! Please plan accordingly by using Uber or lyft and save yourself the parking hassle.
- Leave your car at home… Go Metro! Take Metro to Union Station (5 min. walk to LA Plaza).
- For parking lots nearby, please check locations here
- For any questions regarding the event please contact Event Coordinator, Fabiola Franco at email@example.com