Are you struggling to fight the mosquitoes this season? Are they getting inside your house?
Here’s a couple tips:
The first one:
Get a sprayer and mix the following in similar proportions
- 1 big bottle of cheap blue mouthwash
- 3 cups Epsom salts
- 12 oz can of flat beer
- 1 cup water
Mix ingredients until salts are dissolved put into a sprayer or spray bottles. Spray anywhere you sit outdoors around pools , decks picnic tables. It won’t hurt plants or flowers, It can repel mosquitoes for up to 80 days. Spray 2 to 3 times per summer.
#2: Get a fan and blow air, the mosquitoes do not like the air blowing
Avon Skin So Soft
DynaTrap Outdoor Insect Trap
Madison James – Flyaway Sticks – Repels Unwanted Guests
- Repels mosquitoes, horseflies & unwanted flying guests up to 4 hrs each stick
- Orange Cintronella Sticks for entertaining indoor and out
- Tucjed away in the New York City’s Flower Market of renown artists, ecentric interior designers, and the rest of the the diverse horticulteral community is madisonjames
citronella and lemongrass essential oil and make our own spray bottle: distilled water with 20 drops of each essential oils for inside the house.
diffuser that I put lemongrass and peppermint essential oils in. I’ve also made a body / clothing spray with a variety of essential oils in a vodka and witch hazel base
Homemade Bug Spray Ingredients
1. 30 drops of geranium essential oil
2. 30 drops of citronella essential oil
3. 20 drops of lemon eucalyptus essential oil
4. 20 drops of lavender essential oil
5. 10 drops rosemary essential oil
6. 1 TBSP vodka or rubbing alcohol
7. 1/2 cup water or vinegar
8. 1./2 cup natural witch hazel
9. 1 tsp vegetable glycerin ( optional)
1. Place essential oils in a glass spray bottle, add vodka or alcohol and shake well to combone
2. pout in witch hazel and shake to combine
3. add 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin if using, this is not necessary but helps everything stay combined
4. Add water and sake again, shake bottle before each use as the oils and water will naturally separate some over time.
#10 If you get bites use Bendryl Spray