Here’s the info on Unique LA 2011. We haven’t seen any discount coupons/codes yet, but you can buy your tickets online now for $10 and save waiting in line.
Tickets for the 4th Annual Holiday Show (December 3 & 4) can be purchased at the door or right here online.
This Holiday Season Buy Local!
UNIQUE LA is the largest independent design show in the country…
Shop from over 325 designers & artists, support the local economy,
join in community and have a blast!
When: Saturday & Sunday, December 3 & 4, 11am – 6pm both days
Cost: $10 (kids 12 and under are free)
Only 1000 pre-sale tickets are available!
General Admission gets you:
• Your very own collectible tote bag, exclusive-to-the-show and #5 in our series
• Free drinks (IZZE, Honest Tea, beer, wine and more!)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days and access to giveaways all weekend long
• Free workshops with crafty handmade activities and free gift-wrapping
About Unique LA
UNIQUE LA is an exciting two-day shopping event that showcases fresh, hand-selected design talent.
With no ‘middle man’ you’ll shop directly from the designers themselves, which means prices
will be less then retail yet they actually make more profit. It’s a win-win for everyone!
More important, UNIQUE LA is truly about fostering and growing LA’s great community and bringing attention to the Made in America movement.
Clothing & Accessories • Stationery • Jewelry • Housewares • Artwork • Ceramics
Gourmet Edibles • Bags & Purses • Plush Toys • Books • Photography • Screenprints • Lots more!
December 3 + 4 // 11am – 6pm both days
Where: The California Market Center (110 East Ninth Street, LA, CA 90079)
Cost: $10 at the door or in advance online (Kids 12 and under are free), 10% of ticket sales will go to our non-profit partner (TBD).
• An exclusive, collectible cotton tote bag (each show features a tote designed by a guest artist)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days + our printed Vendor Directory & Mini Magazine
• Free drinks! (Holiday Punch featuring Sailor Jerry Rum, Blackstar Beer, The Naked Grape wine, IZZE, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha)
• Free DIY workshops + crafts & Free portraits at the Oh Snap Photo Booth
• Access to Amoeba’s rockin’, exclusive downtown Pop-Up Shop!
• Two different cafe areas so you can grab a coffee or enjoy lunch, snacks or a treat
The largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 325 hand-selected designers and artists. The exciting two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. The products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA so you’re putting your dollars right back into our economy and local community! With fun for everyone plan to spend the day with us…
Giving Back to Community
Fostering community and using the show as a vehicle to bring awareness to great local community groups is very important to us. UNIQUE partners with a non-profit for every show and donates 10% of ticket sales to the organization. So far we’ve donated close to $30,000! This show’s partner is the fantastic literacy organization 826LA! In the past we’ve partnered with Ed Begley Jr.’s’ GreenWish (which raises awareness and funds for nine local environmental groups including Friends of Los Angeles River, Surfrider Foundation and Algalita), Heal the Bay, Architecture for Humanity, 826LA, and Create Now. Thanks for helping to make this all happen!