The 21st Annual California Lemon Festival
For the past 20 years, the Lemon Festival has been the biggest celebration in the Goleta area and it keeps getting better each year. Be sure to join us on October 13th & 14th, 2012, for the 21st Annual California Lemon Festival in Goleta.
You’ll find wonderful food, a fantastic family atmosphere, and variety of entertainment and activities that have made this the most anticipated event in the Goleta Valley. This weekend also includes the Goleta Fall Classic Car and Street Rod Show and the ever-popular ‘Safety Street.’ Don’t miss our pie-eating contests, and the arts and crafts vendors.
All 2012 vendor applications are posted under the Vendors & Volunteers Tab!
Have a question? Email Angelique@GoletaValley.com or call us at 805-967-2500.
Directions to the California Lemon Festival at Girsh Park
Girsh Park is located north of Santa Barbara in the heart of Goleta, California. Here’s how to get there:
- Take the Glen Annie/Storke Road exit off of the 101 Freeway
- Head towards the ocean (away from the mountains) on Storke Road,
- Cross over Hollister Avenue
- Pass McDonald’s, Home Depot and Fire Station 11 on your right
- Girsh Park is between Santa Felicia Drive and Phelps Road. California Lemon Festival parking signs should be visible for the many different parking areas, along with parking volunteer parking coordinators to assist you in locating a parking spot.