California Avocado Festival
The California Avocado Festival conducts an annual festival for the enjoyment of the people of the State, for the promotion of avocados, for the funding of community projects and the development of tourism within the Carpinteria Valley.
4299 Carpinteria Avenue
Carpinteria, California 93013
Phone 1 (805) 684-0038
About the California Avocado Festival ®
As AVOFEST™ prepares for its 26th, much has stayed the same since our first festival, but much has also changed. One of the most significant additions to AVOFEST™ is our fierce commitment to going green, and we aren’t just talking avocados !
• The Festival is a No Styrofoam Zone
• Biodiesel is used for Festival Generators
• Boast an Overall Diversion Rate of 98%!
• The Festival Honors the City’s Ordinance on Outdoor Smoking
Festie follows AVOFEST™ Rules. Please be a Festie!
• No Family Pets
• No Bike Riding
• No Skateboard Riding
• No Roller Blading
• No Canned/Bottled Beverages
• Smoking ONLY in Designated Areas
Friday, October 5 • 11am – 10pm
Saturday, October 6 • 10am – 10pm
Sunday, October 7 • 10am – 6pm
PO Box 146
Carpinteria, CA 93014-0146