Thank you for your email. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry within 72 hours.
For immediate assistance, please call ProtectMyID.com Member Services at 1-866-960-6943. Our Member Services center is open Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time).
ProtectMyID.com Member Services Team
ProtectMyID.com Identity Theft Protection
- How do I get my Experian® Credit Report and monitoring alerts?
- Your ProtectMyID.com membership includes one Experian Credit Report. Your credit report will be available online, in seconds, once your identity has been verified. You can also purchase additional Experian credit products at your convenience online and as a member, receive special members-only offers.
As a ProtectMyID.com member, you will also receive credit monitoring, internet scan, and National Change of Address (NCOALink®) alerts. When changes are detected, you will receive an email and, if you choose, SMS Mobile Text messaging alerts. Mail delivery of alerts is also available. Requests for mail delivery is only available by calling us when you initially order your membership.
- How do I enroll for SMS Text Messaging alerts?
- Alerts are always sent through email. As a member, you also have the option to receive alerts via SMS Mobile Text messaging. There are two alert emails that are also available may receive through SMS Mobile Text Messaging:
- Monitoring Alert — This will inform you when a key change is detected on any of your three national credit reports, your personal credentials are found on the internet, or a change of address request was made through the United States Postal Service®.
- Monthly All Clear Alert — This will inform you when no key changes have been posted to any of your three national credit reports in the past month.
To begin receiving SMS Text Messaging alerts, simply log in to ProtectMyID.com and click on “Edit Profile,” then click on “Alert Settings.”
- How do I cancel my membership?
- If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can cancel anytime to discontinue your membership to ProtectMyID.com and stop your monthly/annual billing. However, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of your current monthly/annual paid membership fee. To cancel, please contact Customer Care at 1-866-960-6943 or Support@ProtectMyID.com.
- What if I see something on my Experian Credit Report that requires me to contact my creditors?
- Your Experian credit report contains creditor contact information, specifically phone number and address. If you ever need to contact your creditors directly, the information is at your fingertips in the Account History section of your Experian credit report.
- How do I change the information on my report?
- Items in your Report will not be changed unless the information is proven to be inaccurate. If you find an item you deem inaccurate, you may initiate the dispute process that could result in updated information. To access online disputes with Experian, go to a current online copy of your credit report and click on the “Dispute Information” button located at the top of the page. If you do not have a current copy of your credit report, you can choose to purchase a new credit report.
Your Experian credit report contains creditor contact information, specifically phone number and address. If you ever need to contact your creditors directly, the information is at your fingertips in the Account History section of your Experian credit report.
- What is the $1 Million ProtectMyID.com Product Guarantee?
- Information regarding the $1 Million ProtectMyID.com Product Guarantee can be found by clicking here.