Los Angeles magazine
The Food Event 2017
Sunday, October 15th; 2-5pm
Our 12th annual epicurean extravaganza featuring:
– Demonstrations by celebrity chefs
– Unlimited samples from LA’s best restaurants
– Wine, beer, and spirits tastings
— Los Angeles Magazine (@LAmag) August 1, 2017
The culinary festival is an escape from LA to Saddlerock Ranch set in the Santa Monica Mountains. The beautiful property boasts exotic animals, including zebras, camels, water buffalos, yak, emus, llamas, miniature horses, and Stanley the Giraffe.
For more information visit lamag.com/thefoodevent2017
— Los Angeles Magazine (@LAmag) January 12, 2017
Don’t want the party to end? Keep the fun going with The Food Event After Party ticket!
For an additional $15 enjoy:
– Entry to the official after party at the rustically chic Malibu Café at Calamigos Ranch
– One complimentary glass of wine or specialty cocktail plus food sampling
– Valet parking at Calamigos Ranch, across the street from The Food Event
– Convienient shuttle service to and from The Food Event
– Immediate entrance into the event
Must be 21 years or older to attend- Bring ID!
No children, infants, or pets will be allowed on property
Casual attire…wear comfortable shoes