Best of Raw & Raw Living Expo
Best of Raw and the Raw Living Expo help the world add more raw organic plant foods to the diet by celebrating and honoring the People, Places, Products & Media of the vegan raw foods movement through Annual events such as our Online Awards, the Raw Living Expo, the Best of Raw Awards Gala Dinner, plus special events throughout the year & media production. We invite humanity to add more raw, organic plant foods to the diet, to increase health, decrease our eco-footprint, and raise our spirits. Visit us on the web at Raw Living Expo and Best of Raw.
Enjoy four tracks of Professional Chef Demos, Main Stage Speakers, Workshops, RawTalks Dialogues, plus live music, DJ Dance Parties, over 50 healthy, conscious and raw lifestyle exhibitors, outstanding networking opportunities and an environment of high vibe fun at the Raw Living Expo!
SHOW STARTS FRIDAY NIGHT WITH OPEN HOUSE PARTY, AND PROGRAM BEGINS PROMPTLY AT 9 AM FRIDAY JANUARY 31 THROUGH 6 PM SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 2!
“I speak at events all around the country. However, the Raw Living Expo was absolutely, hands down one of the best events I’ve ever attended. Thank you Laura, soooooo much for hosting this event. I had the weekend of a lifetime. It was completely wonderful. The speakers were genuine & delightful in every way. The attendees were among the smartest & most passionate in the nation. Raw Living Expo is fantastic & I give it my strongest endorsement!”
~ Lisa Wilson, The Raw Food Institute, Founder
“It’s an honor to be participating in [Best of Raw & The Raw Living Expo] and to be participating in the vision of bringing the live foods vegan movement to the world. Live food is the most optimal diet for helping us to become superconductors of the divine.”
~ Rabbi Gabriel Cousens, MD, Tree of Life
I had the best time EVER attending The Raw Living Expo. I got exactly what I needed & then A WHOLE LOT MORE! I came home a new person with new friends, knowledge, a vision, a purpose, and a FIRE LIT UNDER MY BOO-TAY! Thank you so much! I can’t wait for the next one! RAWK ON!
~ Shannon H (Northridge, Ca), The Greens Guru
“The Raw Living Expo is destined to become the world’s premier raw foods lifestyle event.”
~ Filmmaker Michael Perlin, 3 Magic Words Movie
NOTE: RAW ENTREPRENEURS MINI-CONFERENCE TICKETS ARE INCLUDED IN THE “ALL INCLUSIVE PASS” ALONG WITH BOTH DINNER TICKETS.
The Raw Living Expo is a plant-based raw foods extravaganza & power packed weekend featuring:
• World Class Speakers
•Professional Raw Food Chef Demos
•Friday Night Green Carpet Walk-In Awards Dinner Gala
•Sunday After Party & Dinner
•Eco-conscious and Raw Foods Exhibitors
•Delectable Raw Vegan Cuisine
•A Gorgeous Southern California Setting
•Open Mic Experiences
•DJ Dance Parties & Live Music
•Ongoing Film Screenings, and
•NEW THIS YEAR, a Raw Entrepreneurs Mini-Conference!
Celebrate with raw foods enthusiasts from around the world at this outstanding community learning extravaganza!
• Meet new friends, business partners, and maybe even your soul mate! We’re bringing in Conscious Quick Date for 2014!
• Get leading edge information on plant-based raw foods nutrition
• Take your raw business to the next level at our NEW Raw Entrepreneurs Mini-Conference (Friday 10 am to 4 pm – included in the All Inclusive Packages)
• Experience the High Vibes of a conscious, activated community!
• Dance, Shop, Dine, Play, Swim in the heated pool, and Learn from Master Raw Foods Teachers!
• Enjoy luxurious accommodations at a truly affordable price! Our group rate: $125 per night for up to four people per room
• A variety of raw vegan vendors will share their delectable delights for purchase at the Expo
• Barry Coral will be making his gorgeous fresh, organic fruit available for purchase
• We will have another “farm stand” with fresh produce
• The Harvest Organic Restaurant at the Hyatt Westlake Village offers several raw vegan dishes including fresh pressed juice on the menu
• Our Friday night Awards Gala Dinner* will be created by our Celebrity Chefs, who will teach the recipes to the Hyatt Chefs so they can lovingly prepare a gorgeous raw vegan multi-course meal for us to enjoy together.
• Our Sunday night After Party Dinner* will likewise be created by our Celebrity Chefs, who will teach the recipes to the Hyatt Chefs so they can lovingly prepare a delcious casual meal for us to enjoy together.
* When you register, you can let us know if you have specific dietary needs.