The City of Pasadena is holding ticket lotteries for all of the districts in the city.
We don’t know how many tickets are going to be given away, but we imagine it will be a couple hundred.
Starting November 8, 2010
District 2 Rose Parade, Rose Bowl & BCS Game Lottery
Every year, the Tournament of Roses gives each City Council Member both Rose Parade & Rose Bowl Game tickets to distribute to their council districts at their discretion. Parade tickets are free. Game tickets are $145 each. If you live in District 2 and would like to enter our distribution lottery, here are the details:
- District 2 Residency required. Winners will have to show picture ID that has a District 2 address when picking up tickets.
- All entries must be done electronically on this web site.
- You may requests tickets for both events.
- Maximum number of tickets you can request per event: 4 Rose Parade, 4 Rose Bowl Game.
- Deadline to enter is Sunday, November 28, 2010.
- Winner’s names will be posted on the web site on Friday, December 3, 2010.
- Game ticket winners need to pay for tickets by December 8, 2010.
- Winners will be contacted by e-mail with information on how to collect their tickets.
- Only 1 winner per household.
If you are in District 2 in Pasadena , enter here:
Thank you Victor Caballero!
Your entry has been received.
Winner’s names will be posted on Friday, December 3rd.
Game ticket winners will be notified by e-mail on how to collect their tickets.
Game ticket winners need to pay for their tickets by Wednesday December 8. Information on how to pay will be posted with winners names.