This Saturday come join the Institute of Urban Ecology for our Meet a Farmer Potluck at The Growing Home, our model sustainable suburban home in Diamond Bar.
Please see event details below or on our website https://thegrowinghome.net
Meet a Farmer Potluck on Saturday, March 23rd
After a long hiatus, The Growing Home is hosting a potluck once again! Come out to our first potluck of 2013 to MEET A FARMER! We want you to get to know all of our local, organic producers and learn about their farming practices. This is going to be a really great, educational event for everyone who loves tasty, healthy food. Each farmer will be bringing fresh produce to share with us, and a dish made out of that produce! Please bring a healthy dish to share with everyone as well.
Here is the list of Farmers you’ll get to meet:
– Randy Beckendam from Amy’s Farm
– Dave and Heather Finkel from New Frontier Family Farm
– David Kiang from Whittier Backyard Farms
– Naira de Gracia and Nissa Gustafson from Pomona College Organic Farm
– Doug and Judy McGoon of McGoon Farm
– Rishi Kumar from The Growing Home
Pre-registered: $5 ( Pre-register at https://thegrowinghome.net )
At the Door: $10
The Growing Home
24218 Doeskin Pl.
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Saturday, March 23rd
6pm to 9:30pm
Cal Poly Pomona Food Justice Club