Update: Save $5 per ticket when you buy your tickets by Thursday 6/14 at 11pm.
Click Now and Enter code “LASFFfan2012”
LA Street Food Fest – Saturday July 21, 2012
Buy Tickets Now
Pasadena Rose Bowl, more details coming soon.
The first, the original! 75+ mobile street food vendors, beer gardens, cocktails, music, photo booth, community, more!
LA Street Food Fest Summer Tasting
Saturday, July 21, 2012 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PT)
WELCOME TO AN ADVENTURE PARK FOR FOODIES AT LA’s BIGGEST, BADDEST & MOST AFFORDABLE TASTING EVENT!
This year we’re back at the world famous Rose Bowl with more vendors than ever and we’ve partnered with TEST KITCHEN again to bring you more world class, award winning Top Chefs and restaurants, plus access to the Rose Bowl’s pristine field for stretching out and soaking up the sun!
All of our vendors are hand picked to bring you the best of the best. Sample signature bites from a curated selection of more than 75 street food vendors from hot gourmet food trucks, old school carts and stands to celebrity chefs, and street inspired dishes from LA’s best restaurants.
Skip the lines with early VIP HOUR+ admission or party with the people at LA’s largest and most affordable tasting event with an afforable, all-inclusive GENERAL ADMISSION ticket
VIP HOUR+ | 3p – 4:30p | All Ages | Early Admission | $65
GENERAL ADMISSION | 5p – 9p | All Ages | $45
PAY ONCE — ONE ALL INCLUSIVE $45 TICKET INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
* Ample FREE parking at the Rose Bowl for ticket-holders
* Signature menu bites from a curated selection of more than 75 of the city’s best street food carts, stands, restaurants, chefs and trucks
* Sip a cold beer in one of TWO Singha beer gardens featuring for the first time in the US – Singha cans and coozies!
* Chill with signature Sailor Jerry Rum and Hendricks Gin cocktails at one of our bars
* Sample and learn about more than a dozen top shelf tequila and mezcal labels in the Tequila Tent
* Cool off with cold beverages like Honest Tea, Coba, Function, Cascal, Activate Water and IZZE
* Find your inner foodie child at our Ice Cream Social featuring the city’s best frozen treats like CoolHaus, Longboards and Master Chef finalist Esther Kang’s Batch from Scratch ft Scoops
* Enjoy tunes from DJ Bianca and family friendly activities like face painting for the kids
* Strike a pose at the Oh! Snap photo booth on the field of the Rose Bowl or get a shot with your favorite chef
* Spread out a picnic blanket on the grassy green field of the world famous Rose Bowl
* Cast a vote for your favorite bite with a People’s Choice Award in the Street Food Cook-Off led by Food & Wine’s Best New Chef, Ricardo Zarate
* Soak up the dog days of summer sun on a blanket in the grass, sampling bites at a picnic table or stretched out enjoying the views
* Support your community, local economy and small biz owners. This year’s beneficiary is St Vincent Meals on Wheels
* All of this and more included one ticket price!!!
$65 VIP HOUR+
* All of the above plus preferred parking, Street Food Fest shwag and early admission ensuring NO LINES!
Only 1500 early admisison VIP HOUR+ tickets are available!
THE FINE PRINT
Children age 7 and under free with a paying adult.
21+ wristband required for Beer Gardens, Tequila Tent and Cocktail Bars
Due to health regulations, only service dogs are allowed.
Tickets are transferrable between attendees.
All refunds and ticket exchanges are made at the LA Street Food Fest’s discretion.