Foods to Eat for a Healthy Mouth
Wanting to improve your smile by stuffing your face? Here are several foods that can improve your teeth’s overall health.
- Nuts, Cheese, meat, and milk: protect enamel by supplying the calcium and phosphorus your teeth need.
- Milk: lots of calcium and vitamin D- both are crucial for your teeth.
- Apples and Pears: These fruits contain a lot of water which stifles the effects of sugar and generates a flow of saliva.
- Black/Green tea: contain the antioxidant plant compound that keeps tarter buildup on your teeth and reduces your chance of getting gingivitis and cavities.
- Good ol’ H20 : Keeping your teeth moist helps flush acids away. The bacteria and fluoride in water provides tooth enamel with strength.
Learn more about keeping your teeth healthy by visiting our San Antonio Dental site. Join our blog for professional advice on keeping a beautiful smile.