Beer Tasting for Two or Four at Mt Lowe Brewing Company (Up to 50% Off)
Beer Tasting for Two
Beer Tasting for Four
About Mt. Lowe Brewing Company
Looming over the San Gabriel Valley, Mt. Lowe is familiar to everyone in the area. And that’s why the Mt. Lowe Brewing Co. founders chose it as their namesake. They wanted their craft brewhouse to be warm and inviting and to inspire people to visit. Thus the name and the railroad theme, which actually ties back to the mountain’s history. Stop by for a beer and learn even more.
- Bungalow Blonde: a light and refreshing ale gently hopped and fermented using Kolsh yeast.
- Honeyngton Hef: an American wheat beer with pure honey. Medium-light body with a dry, crisp finish and delicate floral note.
- The Hills Have IPA: Strongly hopped, with spicy tones. Bold and malty with a bitter, clean finish.
- Incline Ale: Clean, firmly hoppy, and drinkably bitter.
- Rubio Red: Deep red color and tan head over a caramel-like malt character with roasty and fruity notes.
- Inspiration Porter: Classic dark porter aged on toasted coconut finishes with coconut and vanilla aftertaste.
Mt. Lowe Brewing Company: Website