Wearable Tech and IoT LA
Monday, September 28, 2015 at 9:00 AM – Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 7:30 PM (PDT)
2 Day – ALL Access (Expo + panel discussions + keynotes + networking) (Expires 09/28/15)
Get your ticket now, discounted compliments of Gizworld and ColoradoBlvd.net.
Colorado Blvd.net. Here’s a special promo code that gives Colorado Boulevard community a substantial discount on passes. Click here for details.
Last year we brought you LA’s first Wearable Tech conference in July 2014 with speakers from great companies like Misfit Wearables, Pebble, AT&T, along with olympic athletes like Dick Fosbury..You also had a chance to see a trainer wolf on stage wearing a GoPro camera.
We are now back in 2015! Join us at our 2 day IOT conference for an exclusive first look at emerging domestic and International Wearable Tech and IoT startups! Meet Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and tech companies, athletes from major LA teams, top scientists and researchers, OEMs, VR/AR startups, robotics startups, smart toy startups, connected car vendors, smart home vendors, drone vendors, working on technologies for wearables and IoT devices that will change the world. Participate in hands on workshops, watch panels with top thoughts leaders, VCs, rapid-fire pitches from 30+ top wearable computing and IoT start-up companies, live demos and network at Wearable Tech & IoT LA.
To view the ful agenda please visit: www.gizworldconf.com/la
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dustin Wish – Senior Product Engineer, Samsung’s Milk VR services platform
- Joe Rogowski, NBAPA (NBA Player Association) Director of Sports Medicine & Research
- Gary McCoy, Director of Sports Science and Performance, Catapult (global leader in athlete analytics, working with 500 major sports teams (NBA, NFL, MLS, NHL..) globally.
- Gabe Grifoni, CEO and Co-Founder, Rufus Labs
- Paul Robbins, Director of Elite Performance, STATS LLC
- Matthew Borzage, co-founder of SynTouch, creator of the world’s most humanlike tactile sensor.
- Julian Sarmiento, Visual Effects and Special Projects Supervisor, Mirada Studios
- Ashley Crowder, CEO, VNTANA
- Stacy Morris Bamberg, CEO, Veristride
- Sugath Warnakulasuriya, entrepreneur, strategic advisor and investor
- John Underkoffler, CEO, Oblong Industries; and former science advisor to hollywood movies like Minority Report, The Hulk, Iron Man.
- Jose Bohorquez, PhD, Co-Founder & CEO, Skulpt
- Emmanuel Itier – Hollywood movie producer
- Charles Michael Yim – CEO, Breathometer (Winner of Shark Tank TV Show)
- Sky Christopherson, World’s record holder in cycling, Olympic athlete (1996), entrepreneur, documentary filmmaker
- Jon Healey, editorial staff, LA Times
- Nadeem Kassam, CEO, BioBeats (Founder of Basis Now an Intel company)
- Barry Sandrew, PhD, Founder & CEO, Augmented Vision Works (AVW)
- Corey Herscu, President, Herscu & Goldsilver
- Dr Sonia Sousa, CEO and Co-founder, Kenzen Inc
- Carla Brenner, Director of Business Development, Breathometer
- Ellen Leanse, Innovator, Change agent, Leadership strategist
- Erick Miller, Entrepreneur, investor.
- Myriam Joire, Tech advisor, Former Chief evangelist at Pebble, Former Senior Mobile Editor at Engadget
- Ed Cho – Marketing manager – IOT, Cisco
- Guy Bendov, CEO, Side-kick Games
- Takuro Yoshida – CEO, LogBar inc / Ring
- Kayvan Mirza, CEO, Optinvent
- Oliver Starr – Professional wolf trainer & Chief Evangelist, Pearltrees
- Julien Blin – Managing Director & CEO, Gizworld
- And many more coming from the Silicon Valley, Israel, Canada, Europe and Asia…..
Go book your ticket now!