FlashForge Dreamer Business-Level 3D Printer with FDM Technology (3D-FFG-DREAMER)
Dreamer 3D Printer Business-Level Desktop 3D Printer
The Dreamer 3D Printer from Flashforge allows you to create three-dimensional prints from up to two colors and materials, up to a build volume of nearly 300 cubic inches. Mix and match colors in ABS, PLA, or water-soluble PVA filament to create prints in resolutions as fine as 100 microns, or in rougher 400-micron layers when a quicker, less intricate result is required.
Send your prepared 3D files to the Dreamer via USB, Wi-Fi, or SD card, and navigate the menu via its 3.5″ multi-language touchscreen. The enclosed build chamber insulates heat, creating an ideal environment for ABS printing. When printing with PLA, open the glass door to provide ventilation. Dissolvable PVA filament is also compatible with the Dreamer, and can be used for printing filler or support structures that can then be easily removed post-printing without tools.
The Dreamer’s built-in filament chambers ensure your filament is fed to the extruders smoothly and without winding errors. Your Dreamer 3D printer comes fully-assembled with a build plate that does not require calibration, two spools of filament, and a 4GB SD Card, so you can begin printing right out of the box.
- ARM Contex-M4 CPU processor, for faster computing
- IPS material 3.5in. multi-language touchscreen LCD panel operation
- Self-developed Flashprint model slice driver process
- Support with WiFi connection, uplaoding the printing file to machine
- Built-in 4g memory support wtih storing file and folder
- Firmware upgradeable
- Support with USB 2.0/ up to 32GB memory card
- High-end plastic-alloy body, a sense of fashion and technology
- Supports Windows XP/7/8 32 or 64-bit, Linux & Mac OS
- Compatible with Skeinforge and Slic3r slicing Optional effect of slicing
- No need to carlibrate the Imported Aerometal material printing platform
- Easy to operate, upgradeable, modular design of extruder
Dual-Color & Multi-Material
Maximize the Dreamer’s capabilities by using two colors to create colorful prints in a variety of combinations. Switch from ABS to PLA materials depending on your needs, and use dissolvable PVA filament to build support or filler structures that you can then easily remove post-printing by immersing in water.
Multiple Connectivity Options
Transfer your completed designs to the Dreamer via USB cable, SD card, or Wi-Fi.
Choose a slower, finer resolution setting when building intricate, detailed models at up to 100-micron layer accuracy. Select faster, draft-like conditions as coarse as 500 microns per layer when you require a rougher, less accurate print.
LED Strip Lighting
User-defined LED strip lighting lines the interior of the Dreamer for increased visibility. You’ll be able to see your 3D models come to life at every step.