Apple releases iOS 8.02 to fix bugs.
Has anyone noticed that the capacity on your iPhone shows 56.01GB in iTunes, not 64GB?
If you are stuck like me with your 8.01 update on your phone, just connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer and open iTunes and check for updates on iTunes and it should do the update.
Here’s the release notes on 8.02.
This release contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
• Fixes an issue in iOS 8.0.1 that impacted cellular network connectivity and Touch ID on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Fixes a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made available on the App Store
• Addresses an issue where 3rd party keyboards could become deselected when a user enters their passcode
• Fixes an issue that prevented some apps from accessing photos from the Photo Library
• Improves the reliability of the Reachability feature on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Fixes an issue that could cause unexpected cellular data usage when receiving SMS/MMS messages
• Better support of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
• Fixes an issue where ringtones were sometimes not restored from iCloud backups
• Fixes a bug that prevented uploading photos and videos from Safari
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: