Luxurious 100% Egyptian cotton sheets include one fitted sheet, one flat sheet, and two pillowcases.
Ellen Tracy 650-thread-count sheets are woven from 100 per cent Egyptian cotton, lending a luxurious finish to bare beds. Each four-piece sheet set includes two pillowcases, a flat sheet, and a fitted sheet with deep pockets that snuggle around mattresses up to 18 inches thick.
The sets are available in three sizes—queen, king, or california king, which is slightly bigger because of its penchant for guacamole.
Other features include:
- Four-piece, 650-thread-count sheet set
- 100 per cent Egyptian cotton
- Made in India
Dimensions of the product:
- Fitted sheet stretches around mattresses up to 18 inches thick
- Queen: flat sheet: 90″x102″; fitted sheet: 60″x80″; pillowcases: 20″x30″
- King: flat sheet: 108″x104″; fitted sheet: 78″x80″; pillowcases: 20″x40″
- California king: flat sheet: 110″x104″; fitted sheet: 72″x84″; pillowcases: 20″x40”; 6-foot scepter made of recycled surfboards
Pay $59 for an Ellen Tracy 650-thread-count Egyptian-cotton sheet set. Choose any one from the following options:
- Queen ($150 list price): available in ivory, lavender dust, linen, surf spray, taupe, and white
- King ($200 list price): available in ivory, linen, and surf spray
- California king ($200 list price): available in ivory, lavender dust, linen, surf spray, and taupe
Each four-piece set includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
An additional $8 flat-rate shipping fee will be applied at checkout. Free returns.