Ever dreamed of running your own radio show? Or do you already have one and just need a way to reach a bigger audience? Either way, blogtalkradio can help you to reach your dreams — and a bigger audience — by starting an online radio show.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the blogtalkradio.com website and click the button that says “Start Your Broadcast Now”.
- You will see a form to sign up for an account. It looks like this:
- On this sign up page you choose your own username, the name of your radio show, and fill out your payment information. There is also a selection box to the right, which allows you to pick your plan. They have Premium, Plus, and Pro plans available. With the Premium and Plus versions, you get a 30 day free trial. That means you won’t be billed anything until after you have completed the 30 day trial (during which time you can cancel if you decide it is not for you).
- Select your desired plan and make sure you have filled out your information correctly and then click “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- You are then registered to start using blogtalkradio, and the website will direct you on how to get started with your show.
This is a great option for anyone who has a need to get their message to the world. If you have been looking for a way into the radio hosting world, this is your chance. They provide support for live callers, and also supply tools to help spread the word about your show, so that you can gain more and more listeners. If you are interested in giving online radio a try, check out blogtalkradio.com today!