Here’s some pictures from the first ever 626 Night Market:
626 Asian Night Market in Pasadena
When: Saturday / April 14, 2012 / 5PM – 11:30PM
Where: N. Oakland Ave, between Colorado Blvd and Union St / Free Admission
1. N. Oakland Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101
April 14, 2012. 5PM-11:30PM. The only Asian Night Market in the Los Angeles Area
From the official site:
We are currently at our 80 vendor capacity for the first event. However, please feel free to submit the below application form to get on our waitlist. We hope to make the 626 Night Market a bigger, better recurring event.
Our mission is to bring an icon of Asian culture, food, and commerce to Los Angeles: the Night Market. The 626 Night Market in Pasadena is for local businesses, entrepreneurs, and the people. Please support!
An Asian food themed night market that showcases a variety of local businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Weather: The rain is forecast to clear out tonight, leaving Saturday night dry! Whew.
- Contests on our 6,300+ fans strong facebook page including free dumplings from Bling Bling Dumplings, $200 spa package from Amadeus Spa/T.E.A., and $1,200 gift card from IQ Laser Vision.
- Parking: Everybody’s favorite question. This event location literally has thousands of public and private parking spaces in the area. Please see more information here.
- Take free photobooth pictures at the PartyLA Photobooth if you show that you Liked their facebook page.
- Media Exposure: Check out the coverage of the 626 Night Market so far.
- After the Night Market: Official “After Party” at Haven Gastropub in Pasadena featuring a special night market menu and discounted drinks!
- Support the 626 Night Market by rocking the Official T-Shirt in collaboration with RockTen.
- Casting Call for a Top 10 Global Brand commercial will take place at the Lajaja Kids booth in the NE area of the event. See below. Don’t be shy! Get Paid!