December 11th & 12th 2010: The 3rd Annual UNIQUE LA Holiday Show
Clothing & Accessories • Stationery • Jewelry • Housewares • Artwork • Ceramics • Gourmet Edibles
Plush Toys • Books • Photography • Screenprints • + more!
Thank you for making the Spring Show our best yet!
Over 12, 000 people attended the show and we were able to donate over $4000 to our non-profit partner Greenwish. Thanks to all the vendors, volunteers and of course the fans for continuing to prove that LA cares about stepping out of the mall and supporting independent design!
The largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 300 hand-selected designers and artists. The exciting two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast! Over 95% of the products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA and over 85% of the vendors live in California.
Clothing & Accessories • Stationery • Jewelry • Housewares • Artwork • Ceramics • Gourmet Edibles • Plush Toys • Books • Photography • Screenprints • + more!
On top of shopping the wide variety of offerings, the event boasts many exciting Extras & Amenities, including free workshops, an eco lounge, and two cafes featuring some of LA’s best restaurants and gourmet food trucks. Plan to spend the day with us!
When: December 11th & 12th, 11am – 6pm both days
Where: California Market Center’s Penthouse (110 East 9th Street – Map It)
Cost: $10 at the door or in advance (kids 12 and under are free)
Your admission includes:
• Free drinks & a hosted bar (IZZE, Honest Tea, water, beer, wine+)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Your very own collectible tote bag, exclusive to each show… We’re figuring out who the guest artist will be, but the Spring 2010 tote was designed by LA graphic designer Keith Scharwath! Sweet.
• Free eco workshops and cool handmade activities all weekend, brought to you by Your Daily Thread and Quayside Publishing
• Relax+Recharge seating areas
• Access to giveaways and door prizes all weekend long
• Souvenir copy of the Vendor Directory + Mini Magazine
All tickets for Unique LA can be purchased at the door for $10.00 and can be purchased online the month before each show…
We look forward to seeing you later this year, check back for online tickets in November+Dec of 2010.
Click here for a map and directions.
*Check out the Extras & Amenities page to check out all the free stuff you get for the ticket price!