A 3 day conference for web designers and developers building the world’s most innovative web sites.
March 15-17th, 2010, Las Vegas
Registration for MIX10 is live. This is the event for web designers and developers building on the Microsoft platform. See you in Vegas!
Thank you for your interest in MIX10. The academic rate is for full-time students and full-time staff of the academic community at the time of MIX10 with proof of enrollment or employment from an accredited educational institution. The cost to attend with a code is $595 and covers the regular conference fee only; pre-conference workshops and hotel accommodations are additional.
College, university, and career state-accredited school students qualify to register for MIX10 using the academic discounted rate with an acceptable form of academic ID. Please provide one of the following to prove that you are a current, full-time student:
- Official dated, current class schedule indicating name of school and student
- Official dated, current school tuition bill indicating name of school and student (please black-out tuition cost and any other personal information)
- Official dated, current report card indicating name of school and student
- Other official dated, current proof of enrollment indicating name of school and student
College, university, and career state-accredited faculty and staff members qualify to register for MIX10 using the academic discounted rate with an acceptable form of academic ID. Please provide one of the following:
- Official, current faculty/staff paycheck stub indicating full-time employment (please black-out salary information and any other personal information)
- Official, current letter on school letterhead verifying person’s full-time employment
If you are an eligible academic and would like to attend MIX10, please submit your form of academic ID in one of the following ways:
- Fax a photocopy of academic ID to 1-206-783-5594
- Email a scanned image of academic ID to [email protected] in JPG, PDF or GIF format
Once we receive your valid proof of academic ID, we will provide you with an RSVP code to register. Please note you will need to bring the original form of academic ID in addition to a current valid photo ID with you to the event and show it at the time of registration. Failure to provide valid proof of eligibility is the responsibility of the registrant, and the registrant is responsible for their hotel and travel plans.
If you have any questions or if we may be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to let us know.
1-206-957-4798 Local and Worldwide