Jul 28 2008
Yeah— for the immigrant it is

If an immigrant is over 65, he can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get more
than a woman on Social Security, who worked from 1944 until 2004. She is
only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and there’s a ‘catch

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee
with a monthly allowance of $1, 890. Each can also obtain an additional $580
in social assistance, for a total of $2,470 a month.

This compares to a single pensioner, who after contributing to the growth
and development of America for 40 to 50 years, can only receive a monthly
maximum of $1,012 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Consider sending this to all your American friends, so we can all be
ticked off and maybe get the refugees cut back to $1,012 and the
pensioners up to $2,470. Then we can enjoy some of the money we were
forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 or 60 years.

Please forward to every American to expose what our elected politicians
have been doing over the past 11 years – to the over-taxed American.

Isn’t America Great!!! No wonder they all want to come here….



Written by

View all posts by:

Categories: Uncategorized Tags: