1. Kitchen Cabinets – if they contain formaldahide get rid of them. Bamdoo is great.
$300-1000 per foot
2. Paint your house, VOC free, make sure you use a paint that is environment friendly.
3. Insulate – 10% or more by insulating, recycled newspaper, denim, cullulose, caulk seal around windows.
4. Lawns – don’t use pesticides on your lawn. Takes 3 years or so.
5. Appliances – upgrade your applieances, Energy Star, don’t look for rock bottom prices, make sure you buy a energy star. You can save lots of money on your electricity.
Future Proof it to sell it.