Discounted tickets are available from goldstar for $45
Some of L.A.’s best chefs and restaurants are participating in this year’s event. Please check back here for menu updates:
- BEACHWOOD BBQ & BREWING Gabe Gordon
- EAGLE ROCK BREWERY PUBLIC HOUSE Jerry Su
- EASTSIDE MARKET ITALIAN DELI Vito Angiuli – Pork Meatballs with Sriracha Cole Slaw
- EGGSLUT Alvin Cailan & Johnny Lee
- THE GADARENE SWINE + SCRATCH BAR Phillip Frankland Lee
- GREENSPAN’S GRILLED CHEESE Eric Greenspan
- JITLADA Tui Sungkamee + Jazz Singsanong
- KOMODO Erwin Tjahyadi – Sriracha Marinated Chimichurri Steak
- THE LITTLE JEWEL OF NEW ORLEANS Marcus Christiana-Beniger – Sriracha Crawfish Macaroni and Cheese with House Smoked Andouille Sausage
- MEI LIN “Top Chef” Season 12 Cheftestant – Sriracha Deviled Eggs, Chicken Skin Crumble, Sriracha Caramel
- MENDOCINO FARMS Judy Han – Peruvian Steak Sandwich with Spicy Aji Amarillo (includes Sriracha), Oaxacan Cheese, Herb Aioli, Red Onions, Tomatoes, and Shredded Romaine on panini grilled Drago Bakery’s Torta Bun
- MUD HEN TAVERN Kajsa Alger – Sriracha-Braised Pumpkin with White Chocolate Yogurt and Basil Oil
- SHOPHOUSE SOUTHEAST ASIAN KITCHEN Nate Appleman – Pork & Chicken Meatball or Organic Tofu Bite with Tamarind Vinaigrette, Green Papaya Slaw, Herb Salad (Thai Basil and Cilantro) and Crispy Garlic
- SQIRL Jessica Koslow
- WILLY B’s Christian Page – Smoked Berkshire Pork Belly, Willy B’s Dehydrated Red Hot Sauce, Honey, Scallions, Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Crème Caramel LA – Holy Petit S’mores: Sriracha Marshmallow Layered on a Fudgey Dark Chocolate Brownie, Dipped in White Chocolate, Rolled in Graham Cracker and Topped with Sriracha Honeycomb Dust
- McConnell’s Fine Ice Creams
- RED BREAD – Sriracha Apple Crumble Pie
Beverages: To drink, inventive bartenders Jason Bran & Damian Windsor are serving creative cocktails, with Eagle Rock Brewery, Beachwood BBQ & Brewing, and Golden Road Brewing pouring craft beer. The event will also feature craft sodas from Los Angeles Ale Works, coffee from Portola Coffee Lab, tea from Seventh Tea Bar, and beyond-green purified water will be provided by Pure Water of Los Angeles.
Sponsor: Chinatown Business Improvement District, an organization with a mission to creatively plan, manage and facilitate the rebirth of historic Chinatown as a multinational culturally defined, economically vibrant and socially engaging community, provided key support.
Charity: A portion of the event proceeds will benefit Food Forward, a North Hollywood-based charity whose mission is to rescue and donate fresh local produce that would otherwise go to waste. Over 4.5 million pounds of food has been gleaned since 2009, and given to local food pantries, helping feed over 40,000 hungry Southern Californians each month.
TICKET INFORMATION: General Admission tickets are $59 per person in advance, and $69 per person at the door, if still available. VIP Tickets for the event are $90 in advance, and $100 per person at the door, if available. They include reserved seating and one-hour early admission from 2 pm to 3 pm.
Tickets are only available for people 21+ and are for sale at https://sriracha.nightout.com.
Location: Chinatown’s Central Plaza, 943-951 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
Transportation and Parking: The event is a short walk from the Metro Gold Line Chinatown station. Lot parking is available in the neighborhood, and street parking is also an option.