You are invited to The Long Table: A Playhouse District Food & Wine Celebration
The Long Table is a Playhouse District celebration of community with a sit down dinner for 300 of our friends, customers and neighbors on Saturday, July 26 from 5 – 9 pm. Green Street will provide the perfect shaded canopy to cool the summer evening. Delectable food will be served featuring a series of courses prepared by Playhouse District restaurants. Monopole Wine will host a wine tasting with a special wine selection to accent the food. Entree options include:
* Le Cordon Bleu Los Angeles: Chicken Main Entree – Crispy Chicken with purple rice puree, pepper relish, puffed rice and kung pao sauce.
* El Portal Restaurant: Beef Main Entree – Braised Boneless Short Rib over a nest of creamy herbed polenta brandy bordelaise sauce served with baked globe tomato filled with diced summer vegetables and fresh grilled asparagus.
* Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine: Fish Main Entree – Misoyaki Butterfish with sizzling soy vinaigrette with baby bok choy and furikake rice.
* Urth Caffe: Vegan Main Entree – Mediterranean platter of grape leaves, hummus, tabouli, roasted peppers and mixed olives garnished with mint, grilled artichokes, basil and pure olive oil served with pita bread.
* Settebello Pizzeria: Salad – Prosciutto and Melon Salad with imported mozzarella di bufala, arugula, cantaloupe, prosciutto di San Daniele, strawberries coulis and a drizzle of balsamic reduction.
* Urth Caffe: Assorted Desserts
Ticket options include:
Open Seating ($85, Early Bird $75 – ends June 30): Guests may choose their seat from available open seating tables on a first come, first served basis.
Reserved Seating ($95, Early Bird $85 – ends June 30): Guests may reserve a seat at a reserved table. It is recommended that groups that would like to be seated together, purchase reserved seats at the same table.
Please note: the last day to purchase tickets is July 21. Tickets will not be sold on event day.
Purchase your tickets by clicking HERE.
We look forward to seeing you there!