|We are delighted to invite you to one of the most exciting events of the year – the 2014 World Energy Innovation Forum to be held at Tesla Motors on May 14-15, 2014.
The Forum convenes the who’s-who in the energy innovation sector – featuring such luminaries as Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors and Fortune’s 2013 “Businessperson of the Year,” Steven Chu, 12th United States Secretary of Energy, and George Shultz, Former U.S. Secretary of State – to discuss the important energy issues and opportunities of our time. The Forum will host the leading investors, entrepreneurs, corporates, policymakers, and other prominent members of the energy innovation ecosystem for two days of conversation, dialogue, and networking.
Other prominent industry thought-leaders who will speak at the Forum include:
- Ahmad Chatila, CEO of SunEdison
- Tony Fadell, Founder and CEO, Nest
- Jennifer Granholm, Former Governor of Michigan
- Stefan Heck, Consulting Professor, Stanford and Former Director, McKinsey & Company
- John Hofmeister, Founder and Chief Executive, Citizens for Affordable Energy and Former President, Shell Oil Company
- Arun Majumdar, VP of Energy, Google and Founding Director, ARPA-E
- Nancy Pfund, Managing Partner, DBL Investors
- Lyndon Rive, CEO of SolarCity
- Matt Rogers, Director, McKinsey & Company
- Tom Werner, CEO of SunPower
We’re also delighted to report that several leaders and luminaries have confirmed that they will be attending the event as VIP delegates, including:
- Senator Jeff Bingaman, Former Senator from New Mexico
- Dan Arvizu, Director and Chief Executive, National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL)
- Rick Needham, Head of Sustainability and Energy, Google
- Denis Giorno, President and CEO, Total New Energies, USA, Inc.
- Jim Hughes, CEO of First Solar
- Dennis McGinn, Assistant Secretary for Energy, Installations, and Environment, Navy, and former President, ACORE
- Lynn Orr, Professor, Energy Resources Engineering, Stanford University
- Don Paul, Former CTO Chevron and Executive Director USC Energy Institute, University of Southern California
- Carl Pope, Former Executive Director, Sierra Club
- Bill Ritter, Director, Center for the New Energy Economy, Former Governor, Colorado
- David Schramm, Former CEO, Maxwell Technologies
- Tom Siebel, CEO, C3, Former CEO, Siebel Systems
- Bill Watkins, CEO, Imergy Power Systems, CEO of the Year, Forbes Magazine 2006
- Bill Weihl, Head of Energy Efficiency and Sustainability, Facebook
- Jon Wellinghoff, Former Chairman, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
This year’s Forum will take place in one of the key epicenters of energy innovation –Tesla’s 5.5 million square foot Bay Area manufacturing facility, which produces the award-winning Model S. This exciting venue provides a unique opportunity to locate the year’s most robust energy innovation dialogue in the heart of one of the most inspiring and notorious business success stories in our industry to date. Attendees will get a much coveted look at Tesla’s award-winning facility, as well as a chance to test drive the Model S.
In addition, the Forum is proud to be showcasing the brilliant musical talents of Jake Shimabukuro (ukulele virtuoso of TED fame) and Vienna Teng (famed singer-songwriter), prodigies who will wow you with their breathtaking performances.
The Forum marries the best in thought-provoking discussion and outstanding entertainment with the best in industry networking in the most exciting venue in our industry. Please be sure to reserve your spot at the Forum ASAP, as attendance is limited to the first 500 delegates.
We are pleased to be able to offer you a discount to the event. To register, go tohttp://www.worldenergyinnovationforum.com and use discount code CTLA750 to receive $750 off the $2,495 general registration rate. The event will likely sell out, so register ASAP.
We hope you can join us at Tesla.
Cleantech Los Angeles