Sunset Strip Music Festival 2013 Tickets
Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 2:00 PM (PDT)
West Hollywood, CA
6th annual 2013 Sunset Strip Music Festival (SSMF)
The Viper Room, The Roxy and Whiskey a Go-Go
Joan Jett will be honored this year at a special event to kick off the festival on Thursday at the House of Blues Sunset Strip, according to festival spokeswoman Alexandra Greenberg.
Sunset Boulevard will be closed between Doheny Drive and San Vicente Boulevard
Linkin Park is scheduled to headline Saturday’s street festival which will also feature food trucks and a beer garden. Performers will be on hand for autograph seekers as well.
Other artists who are scheduled to perform include: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Doug E. Fresh, Wale, Logic, Slick Rick and Asher Roth.
Linkin Park to headline The 2013 Sunset Strip Music Festival
Wale, Awolnation, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Logic, Asher Roth, Slick Rick & Doug E. Fresh, Finch, Street Drum Corps, Warren G, Orgy, 7Lions, Hunter Valentine, Julien-K, Andy Clockwise, Egyptian Lover, Smile Empty Soul, Terraplane Sun, Stolen Babies, UpRooted,The Active Set, Sabrosa Purr, The Dreaming, Sad Robot, The Last Internationale, Battle Tapes, The Diamond Light, Girl on Fire, Raheem Cohen
Stay tuned for exciting additional announcements about SSMF 2013!
NO REFUNDS – ALL SALES FINAL
SATURDAY, AUGUST 3
Street festival! Two outdoor stages on Sunset between San Vicente and Doheny, performances in the venues, vendors, VIP rooftop lounge, VIP area in The Roxy, beer garden, autograph tent and interactive experiences all day on The Strip.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When does the street festival start?
– Gates to the Saturday, Aug. 3 SSMF street festival will officially open by 2:00 p.m.
– The street festival is 2-11 p.m. Venues within the closure will host free shows for ticketed attendees during the day and after the street fest closes, until 2 a.m. Entrance is first-come, first-served.
2. What is included in the Saturday, Aug. 3 Sunset Strip Music Festival ticket price?
– The street festival will include two outdoor stages on The Sunset Strip between Doheny Drive and San Vicente Boulevard from 1-10 p.m. as well as performances in the music venues within the closure – The Roxy Theatre, Viper Room and Whisky A Go-Go – throughout the day and into the night. Line-up features more than 70 bands!
– Sunset Strip Music Festival tickets also include access to artist autograph tent, food trucks, beer garden, and interactive experiences.
– VIP Sunset Strip Music Festival ticket holders have access to all of the above plus priority entrance to the festival, priority entrance into The Roxy and Whisky, access to the rooftop VIP lounge and VIP lounge at On The Rox.
3. Where is the street festival entrance?
– You may use your Sunset Strip Music Festival ticket to enter the festival at Sunset Boulevard and San Vicente (gates located outside of the Whisky A Go-Go.) Gates open at 2 p.m. VIP ticket holders should enter the festival at Doheny and Sunset.
4. Is the street festival all ages?
– Yes! The street festival is all ages, but please remember that The Sunset Strip is an adult destination.
Please note that individual music venues may have their own age requirements after 9 p.m., though. We recommend you check with the individual venues to ensure access if you are under age 18 and want to attend a show after 9 p.m.
5. Will there be food and beverages within the festival gates?
– Restaurants and bars within the closure will be open during the festival. You may also visit Sunset Strip restaurants outside the street closure before or after the street fest. Many are offering special discounts for festival attendees if you show your Sunset Strip Music Festival ticket!
-Food vendors will be located within the festival gates.
-A beer garden will be featured within the street closure. Separate wristbands will be issued to those of legal drinking age within the beer gardens. A valid ID must be presented.
-Music venues and restaurants within the closure also serve alcohol. Alcohol consumption is only allowed in designated areas.
6. Are there ins/outs?
– To ensure safety within the festival and the neighborhood, there are NO ins and outs for the street festival. We encourage you to visit restaurants, bars and shops along The Sunset Strip before or after the event.
VIP Three-Day Pass
The Three-Day VIP Pass gives you VIP access to three nights of music in the venues, the all-day street festival on Aug. 3 and the tribute event celebrating Joan Jett.
The pass is valid Aug. 1, 2 and 3 and gives you access to:
-Three nights of music in the venues, pending capacity. (House of Blues Sunset Strip, The Roxy Theatre, Viper Room and Whisky.)
-Access to the tribute event on Thursday, Aug. 1, celebrating Joan Jett
-VIP access to the Aug. 3 street festival, which includes a VIP rooftop lounge featuring partial views of the West stage, seating areas, no-host full bar. Access to VIP lounges within the festival and priority entrance into the festival.
-Priority access to the clubs within the closure during the street festival on Aug. 3.
Details regarding where to pick up your Three-Day VIP Pass will be emailed to you as the festival date approaches. Please ensure you purchase your ticket with your most current email address to ensure you receive all information. Three-Day VIP Passholders will receive a wristband that must be worn all three days of the music festival for access to events (Aug. 1-3, 2013). You must present a valid form of ID to pick up your pass and wristband. Passes are non-transferrable and can only be picked up and used by the individual named in the purchasing form. If your pass or wristband is lost, it will not be replaced. Unused Three-Day VIP Passes have no monetary value. No refunds. Rain or shine.
ABOUT THE SUNSET STRIP MUSIC FESTIVAL
The Sunset Strip Music Festival (SSMF) is a not for profit festival created in 2008 to promote, preserve and perpetuate the legendary Sunset Strip music experience. Now in its sixth year, the festival has featured performances by established and rising artists including Ozzy Osbourne, Motley Crue, The Smashing Pumpkins, Slash featuring Fergie, The Offspring, Public Enemy, Bad Religion, Kid Cudi, LMFAO, Neon Trees, Matt & Kim, among many others, The festival has also raised significant charitable funds through ticket proceeds and sponsor partnerships that have benefitted music education programs, drug and alcohol treatment centers and children’s cancer foundations. The Sunset Strip Business Association is the managing member of the limited liability company. For more information, visit www.ssmf.com, Facebook.com/SunsetStripMusicFestival and follow on Twitter @SSMF.