La Loma Development presents The Shed!
View this email in your browser
The Shed Open House!
Presented by La Loma Development
The Shed is Pasadena’s emerging space for urban agriculture, sustainable development, planning, permaculture, and land use. A place for organizations, professionals and enthusiasts to meet each other, share ideas, talk about projects and learn from one another.
Sunday, July 14, 2013 · 4-9pm
$5 pre-sale · $10 at the door.
Music + Food + Drinks.
- 4pm Meet and greet
- 5pm Welcome and Introductions: Marco Barrantes principal La Loma Development
- 5:20pm Jonathan Frame Arroyo Seco Foundation: Arroyo Seco Canyon Project at Hahamongna Watershed Park
- 5:40pm Mark Rice: Next Course Pasadena: a conversation on the future of food in Pasadena/Altadena
- 6pm Larry Santoyo: Permaculture in Los Angeles
- 6:20pm Christopher Shein: Permaculture home gardening and book signing The Vegetable Gardener’s Guide to Permaculture: Creating an Edible Ecosystem
- 7pm Design Build Community: Networking for permaculture organizations, professionals and enthusiasts
For more information contact andres@