Caltech Earthquake Study Volunteer Program Free Device Pasadena Area
To sign up for a seismometer, go to the Community Seismic Network’s website.
email@example.com and include the following information:
1. name of responsible party at the address below (an adult, if you are under 18)
2. street address of proposed location, truncated to nearest 100, as in: 1200 E California Blvd, Pasadena, 91125. (rather than 1234 E California)
3. computer operating system, as in Windows7 or XP or Mac OS X or Linux Ubuntu 12, etc.
4. type of connection to your Internet Service Provider, as in DSL, cable modem, dialup, etc.
5. is your computer normally operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year?
6. is your internet connection normally operational 24/7 also?